BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Haley G.
I think I have enough to give to a small country. I use them all the time for color coding notes with all of the different color and how easily it is to write with them!
Ana Sofia B.
This is a great pen for the price. The only problem is that you most be careful with the position because the ink has the tendency of flow and it can become a real mess.
Josi C.
South Bend, IN
I love how these pens write for super cheap as well. As a college student I go through pens like crazy or loss half of them so I tend to buy packs of these at a time.
Adriele F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
These pencils are great for college. I have many different colors for different subjects, to answer questions and to correct the wrong ones!
Cynthia R.
Rosenberg, TX
Sometimes, the pens don't even work and other times the ink smears or comes out lightly. I do like the fact that most of the times the colours are vibrant and full.
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
Bic pens are a great basic pen. They write smoothly and fit in your hand nicely. You can almost any color you want. You can get them for only a few dollars and you get bunch of them. Great for students, teachers, anyone.
Chelsea D.
Ellsworth, ME
I love these pens, they write very smooth. I like the variety in colors that they offer. I also really like how you can see how much ink you have used. great teacher pens, because they are inexpensive and last a long time
Deanna K.
Fresno, CA
These pens seem to last the longest out of the pens I buy. The only problem is that I seem to lose these all the time. I like that I can usually get an inexpensive pack somewhere all the time though. Great pens for sure.
vicki H.
Villa Park, IL
I love these pens! These are classic pens! I have been using them since I was first going to school. I think that means something, since its been over 20 years and I am still using them! They work great and are cheap!
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
These were great to carry around for those classmates who "forgot" their pens. I wouldn't be disappointed if I didn't get the pen back since they were super cheap.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?