BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Hate these pens. Bought a pack from the Dollar Store because the colors were pretty but they leak and it's a mess. I wouldn't put these in a backpack they will ruin your notes. The ink leaks out inside the pen and at the tip too.
My favorite pen is use! I love how thick the ink is and how smooth it flows on the paper. This is the only type of pen I will use a work. They last a long time too. They are extremely affordable and I highly recommend them to anyone who loves thick ink and a smooth writing utensil.
I do not recommend thus pen ' why? Because its not good ebouvht it makes your hand hurts dobt buy it please don't I am very disapoi Ted I am not happy buy a gel pen they are better please I need better pend I have only pencils I like pens more tho because you have more grip
my favorite pen!! i love writing with blue ink and it has a really thick feel-- if that makes sense. lol. i use this everyday at school and it doesn't hurt my hand. very cheap too! great quality. i would recommend
They are excellent for the school as for the office since they are very comfortable, have a rounded tip that allows to write well, the packaging is transparent where you can see how much ink is left, I have used this brand a lot and it really is worth it , I recommend it in any color.
These are ok. They are cheap, they usually work. Occasionally you get a dud, or one breaks and gets ink everywhere, but for the pice they aren't bad. No big deal if you leave one in the lab, there's probably a few left in the bottom of your bag anyhow.
I love BIC pens. They are so inexpensive and are really smooth. Sometimes they skip but they are great pens. I would recommend to anyone and I've found them sold almost everywhere ! I love BIC.
I think we have all used one of these, we have given it for granted and we have lost it, and we always stay with someone who lent us hahaha.
These pens can go around the world I use a lot in my studies I really like its layout is smooth.
I remember always using these in school, like for correcting papers and they also last for awhile. I don't think there are any cons about this product. And it's pretty affordable, you can get them just about anywhere.
Your typical basic office pens to use in any situation. Its inexpensive and very convenient to have.you have your basic colors blue and black, also green and red for your correction and editing process. Good pens.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos