The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I love these pens, but truthfully I prefer other kinds. I'm more of a papermate person myself. These pens are not the most fluid when writing, whereas other brands are. I just like a really juicy pen if that makes sense..
I love you seen these pants they are great to work with or write with this is something quite quite often and you can get them about any place Dollar Store Family Dollar at Macy's they come in all different sizes of packs
These were the only pens I used in high school. Best for taking notes and the ink lasts forever. They are basic and inexpensive. The best part is that the color doesn't leak through to the other side.
Blue ink is my fave! Simple, easy to find and writes as well as any other ink pen 10 times the cost! I have always purchased these for note-taking, written assignments and personal use.
Favorite pen by far! It's so plain and simple but it's not pricy and it works every time! I have these all over my house and office. They are wonderful for the price and great quality.
The Vic cristal pens are the absolute best pen if you don't need a crazy contraption pen, but you also want your writing to be neat and smooth. The ball of the pen rolls so smoothly.
These are the perfect pens for me being a college student. They write nice and you can take good notes. My only complaint is that they run out of ink quicker than I expected
Love these pens! the pretty colored ones are my favorite. they'll hurt your hand after a long time, but it's not a problem of you take little breaks every now and then.
These pencils are great for college. I have many different colors for different subjects, to answer questions and to correct the wrong ones!
these pens are great and come at a very cheap price. they're just a few pennies during the back to school season!
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos