BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Always loved the bic pens. they always wrote smoothly and you can see the ink right through the pen which is always good. the only thing i had a problem with is they break easily.
Lynnsey R.
I love, love, love these pens! They are really great quality for how cheap they are. I love that they come in a wide variety of colors. They are perfect for taking lecture notes in!
Jess E.
Cockeysville, MD
Not sure how you could write a bad review of these pens! They are a great standard pen for anything; class, businesses, doctors, etc. They last forever and write so smoothly. They come in so many different colors but are all clear and legible.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
I've been buying these pens for years! My kids and I have used them for school and home. They are always a great pen and aren't pricey but very affordable. Also they work great too!
Kristina T.
Alpharetta, GA
These pens stink. They first of all are way too expensive for the quality of them. The colors of them are not the best, and I find that they stop working within a few months of use.
Julie W.
Austin, TX
They are great pens for the price you pay. I love that they come in a variety pack of colors. I need different colors at work to break up the same old writing. They make writing fun!
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I always would just find these pens laying around they write pretty well but they don't have a grip so they hurt my fingers after i write for a few minutes life of a college student
Kelly L.
Westerville, OH
Love these pens, they were the only ones I used in college pretty much, besides the ink joy, and are definitely great for the price! They also have more colors in separate packages, so you don't have to buy blue or black pens if you don't need them!
Tahlia M.
Aurora, CO
I actually do like these pens, however I do not like the way they feel between my fingers. It is nothing against the pens themselves. I have a weird thing about how pens feel. They write smoothly and every one I have had has lasted quite a while!
Chantel L.
Lock haven
I have a stock pile of Bic pens. I think we have almost every type they make. They are a must have for work and school. The price is right so when I lose one or the kid does I'm not out much. We just go grab another one from the stock pile.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?