BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Lacriessia M.
Lacriessia M.
Denton, TX
These pens run about $1.00 for ten in a pack. Not bad for pens that you will eventually let people borrow and not return. They write well and come in a variety of colors from bright to dark.
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
Seymour, TN
I use these on duct tape pens i make, they are perfect! They are affordable, great color ink. They are basic in design, but you can make them personalized really easy, and fun! perfect pens!
Jess E.
Jess E.
Cockeysville, MD
Not sure how you could write a bad review of these pens! They are a great standard pen for anything; class, businesses, doctors, etc. They last forever and write so smoothly. They come in so many different colors but are all clear and legible.
Christine N.
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
I like looking for fancy, more attractive kind of pens, but I always end back to these ones. i love how consistent the ink is and how smoothly you can write with them. during back to school season they always sell these packs for $1, which I absolutely go crazy on.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Leonardtown, MD
These pens have been around for years, and by far are the best pens to keep around. I have never had an issue with them bursting or leaking.
Megan J.
Megan J.
These last forever which is mostly due to them stopping and starting. It is hard to even use a full one because they just don't flow well. These are fine for writing unimportant notes on scratch paper.
Shondrea G.
Shondrea G.
Littleton, NC
These are really great pens! I apply a lot of pressure when writing and these pens hold up to the pressure. The ink itself is good quality and lasts for quite a while before needing a replacement.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I love these pens! Excellent for taking notes! I always lose my pens so i end up buying as many as possible at the start of a new year! Thankfully they are reasonably priced!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
worth the extra instead of buying ones that run out all the time
Lorena H.
Lorena H.
My absolute favorite pens to use, especially the bold kind because it writes so smooth and helps with my hand hurting.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?