BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
I've been buying these pens for years! My kids and I have used them for school and home. They are always a great pen and aren't pricey but very affordable. Also they work great too!
Emily A.
Inexpensive and great for taking notes in class if you tend to go through ink quickly! Good quality and I'm not too upset if I lose one or leave it in class since they're so cheap.
Jess E.
Cockeysville, MD
Not sure how you could write a bad review of these pens! They are a great standard pen for anything; class, businesses, doctors, etc. They last forever and write so smoothly. They come in so many different colors but are all clear and legible.
Chantel L.
Lock haven
I have a stock pile of Bic pens. I think we have almost every type they make. They are a must have for work and school. The price is right so when I lose one or the kid does I'm not out much. We just go grab another one from the stock pile.
Adrianna V.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these pens. I love how I can take colorful notes and still be able to understand my own handwriting. I love how they have a smooth write to them. One more thing to love about them
Theresa W.
Indianapolis, IN
Next to "clicky" pens, these are the ones I like best. They're cheap, durable, and I never have issues writing with them. Definitely my go to brand as well. Bic is where it's at!
Alicia D.
San Jose, CA
I LOVE these pens. My favorite is black. I used to write a lot and if i was writing in Black ink, then i would use my bic pen. It's the smoothst. Its definitely the go to pen!
Jeincy P.
Woodbridge , VA
These will always be my favorite pens. So inexpensive, they write perfectly, and they come in the colors that I need. I love that these aren't inky and don't smear. The design of the pen allows for nice grip. I really do love these pens.
Angie C.
Forest City, NC
Bic does pens really well. These tend to be in the cheaper range and may not last as long as a more expensive brand but you get your money's worth. A good range of colors for any job.
Bianca V.
Spring, TX
They are super affordable and easy to find at grocery stores and convince stores I can buy a lot to stock up for very little money and if lost or stolen I don't really mind
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?