BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Meghan C.
Wyandotte, OK
These ink pens are great for the price. They are not my favorite pen but they are a pen you can depend on for sure. You get a bunch in a pack to so if you lose one its not a big deal.
Dawn B.
polkton, nc
Love these pens they have great color and write very well i was able to actually get some for free with coupons at walmart and that why i started trying them and i actually love them
Kristina T.
Alpharetta, GA
These pens stink. They first of all are way too expensive for the quality of them. The colors of them are not the best, and I find that they stop working within a few months of use.
Tahlia M.
Aurora, CO
I actually do like these pens, however I do not like the way they feel between my fingers. It is nothing against the pens themselves. I have a weird thing about how pens feel. They write smoothly and every one I have had has lasted quite a while!
Jess E.
Cockeysville, MD
Not sure how you could write a bad review of these pens! They are a great standard pen for anything; class, businesses, doctors, etc. They last forever and write so smoothly. They come in so many different colors but are all clear and legible.
Jane G.
Media, PA
This are my absolute favorite pen. I used to use the ones with all the bells and whistles but I always come back to these. They're simple, the cap is the colour of the pen and the write smoothly and continuously, not much more you can ask for.
Tonya C.
Gainesville, FL
I have purchased this pens every year during back to school time. Now I have 3 graduates and on in Middle School I still buy these pens for school and home use. Bic is a great brand.
Julie W.
Austin, TX
They are great pens for the price you pay. I love that they come in a variety pack of colors. I need different colors at work to break up the same old writing. They make writing fun!
Kelly L.
Westerville, OH
Love these pens, they were the only ones I used in college pretty much, besides the ink joy, and are definitely great for the price! They also have more colors in separate packages, so you don't have to buy blue or black pens if you don't need them!
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Always loved the bic pens. they always wrote smoothly and you can see the ink right through the pen which is always good. the only thing i had a problem with is they break easily.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?