BY BIC #8 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Kris M.
These are inexpensive and come in packs of 12, so it's not a big deal if you lose one. I find they are great to send with the kids to school, as the teachers are always needing pens. They write a bit inconsistently, and after a while it seems like the ink dries up.
Karla O.
These pens have been my all time favorite! They work so perfectly and make your handwriting look perfect! I used them all through my school days and they work amazing! Highly recommend them!
Beatrice E.
Pasco, WA
I used to use these before the ballpoint pens i hvae notw and the gell pen idk they don't give that much comfort with their skinny-ness but i wsouldnt go back to them but i loved them tho so ..
Lacriessia M.
Denton, TX
These pens run about $1.00 for ten in a pack. Not bad for pens that you will eventually let people borrow and not return. They write well and come in a variety of colors from bright to dark.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
These pens are great, they write good they grip good to your hand i like them very much. in high school i always had a pack in my binder cause i always would finish them like crazy..good pens
Aracely L.
Perfect pen for note taking. I think EVERYONE has used this pen at least once. It writes okay. Not too inky. Not the smoothst pen I have used but pretty good. I always have these ready to use.
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
I hate these pens. Yeah, sure, they are very affordable - but quality-wise, not so great. They skip when you are writing and just feel so cheap. I suggest opting for a pen with a better design.
courtney f.
Paragould, AR
It's a cheap pen but, it does last for a long time and it's good to have around. You get a good amount for around a dollar and some change. I keep them everywhere so I always have a pen :)
Heather W.
Spokane, WA
I have high school kids who seem to eat their pens and pencils, they need new ones every week! I love that they came out with the bright colors pinks, purple, greens, electric blue! This is now also my go to pen! So very in expensive and writes very smooth!
Caroly G.
Bronx, NY
Jesus those pens are the best! i always use them to take notes since elementary and I'm about to graduate college in may. love how they are so smooth and clear when you write. best pen ever
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?