BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
These pens have been my all time favorite! They work so perfectly and make your handwriting look perfect! I used them all through my school days and they work amazing! Highly recommend them!
I used to use these before the ballpoint pens i hvae notw and the gell pen idk they don't give that much comfort with their skinny-ness but i wsouldnt go back to them but i loved them tho so ..
Jesus those pens are the best! i always use them to take notes since elementary and I'm about to graduate college in may. love how they are so smooth and clear when you write. best pen ever
It's a cheap pen but, it does last for a long time and it's good to have around. You get a good amount for around a dollar and some change. I keep them everywhere so I always have a pen :)
I have high school kids who seem to eat their pens and pencils, they need new ones every week! I love that they came out with the bright colors pinks, purple, greens, electric blue! This is now also my go to pen! So very in expensive and writes very smooth!
I never know when I'll need a pen - and it's most often when I don't have it handy that I need one. This pen is always at the ready, writes exquisitely, and never seems to run out of ink!
These pens are great. They are really cheap too. They last forever. The ink never quits. The only bad thing I can say is there is no comfort. No grip. But for the price I think thats ok.
These pens are absolutely amazing; they write so smooth! I always carry at least one in my purse. The best part about these pens is their low price. You are definitely getting your money's worth
Great long lasting, well writing ink pen. You can buy them in bulk in multiple colors. My teenager always starts her school year with a bag or two and a bag or two at home for use here
These pens are pretty good quality and they are also a reasonable price. They aren't my favorite, but they are up their on my list. They have a tendency to smear more than other pens do.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos