BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
We use these pens at work and i really love them,,, they last long and the blue pen is a really nice darkl blue shade. we love these pens but we would love them more if they would add a grip to them.
They're the ugliest pens in the world but they're cheap and definitely get the job done! Only 4 stars just because they're are OBVIOUSLY pens out there that are bettter lol but for the price, they work
I love these pens for my son for school. They are very inexpensive (since he loses a lot of pens). They have all the colours required by the school . They write very smooth with little to no smearing.
These pens are my favorite. They help me with my note taking because I am very detailed when I am taking notes in class. They write so smoothly and they are affordable. I love the colors they come in.
These last forever which is mostly due to them stopping and starting. It is hard to even use a full one because they just don't flow well. These are fine for writing unimportant notes on scratch paper.
These are really great pens! I apply a lot of pressure when writing and these pens hold up to the pressure. The ink itself is good quality and lasts for quite a while before needing a replacement.
I buy these for my students to use because they are good quality. I generally don't use them myself to grade because I like gel ink better because it makes grading quicker, but I don't mind these!
These are my favorite pens. The ink is so smooth and easy to write with.! I keep a set of these at all times. The price is reasonable and I never have any problems. Other pens can bust for no reason
One of my favorite pens for a low price! Writes smooth for anyone who has a heavy hand or a soft hand. The colors are really nice too. I will continue to buy these for a quick fix at work! I get them at Walmart
BIC has got to be my favorite brand for pens. I love that these pens write so smoothly and don't smudge like most pens. If you do use for long periods, the plastic does start to hurt your fingers.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos