BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
We use these pens at work and i really love them,,, they last long and the blue pen is a really nice darkl blue shade. we love these pens but we would love them more if they would add a grip to them.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
This pen has stood the test of time. It is simple and and works well. Have you heard the saying "Keep it simple stupid", well that is what this pen has done. It has a strait forward design that just works well with no need for bell and whisler.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I love these pens,they work very well! We always use them. Best pens around, and are always good and hardly die.
Terrie S.
San Antonio , TX
I recommend these bic pens they not only wright smooth and dark but are very cost effective ans does not smear!
Kristin W.
Stanford, KY
I have a slight problem with hoarding pens (I do end up using them all, it just takes awhile haha) and I always like to keep a few packs of these on hand. As I am a graduate student, I go through a lot of pens every semester and Bic is one of my favorite brands of pens to use. They write so smooth and last a good amount of time.
Karla O.
These pens have been my all time favorite! They work so perfectly and make your handwriting look perfect! I used them all through my school days and they work amazing! Highly recommend them!
Sarah S.
Stanford, KY
I love these pens. I use them everyday at work they write smooth and I just love them. These are my go to pens. Some of every color please!
Brianne S.
These are the best pens I buy a large amount of these pens throughout the year. Very affordable and come in different colors.. No complaints
April H.
Talbott, TN
I absolutely love these pens! They write great and do not blot out. This is my favorite basic pen. They are very inexpensive and do the job well! I used to take the end off and stick papers in the pen for little messages when I was in high school and then put the end back! Fun times!
Samantha S.
Rockford , IL
These pens are cheap and great. write well and last a long time, and don't cost much to purchase, its a win win!
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?