BY BIC #6 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
I buy these pens for my son who is in the 6th grade. They are the only pen that I have ever used that stopped working when it actually ran out of ink. Most pens are only half way empty and stop working.
Serena E.
I always buy Bic pens, they are affordable and work really well. I always get the big pack just in case I lose a pen, or someone "borrows" it and ends up keeping it; probably because they like the pen.
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
I'm not really a fan of these pens. They seem to smart not only on glossy paper but regular as well. I also don't think they write very smooth and they are not comfortable to hold for long periods of time
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
This pen works pretty well i prefer the more gel or thicker writing pens but these ones work good and seem to last one . sometimes they need a scribble or two to get going though. i always loose the caps
Ashley C.
Plano, TX
These are by far the best pens ever. They write so fluidly and smoothly and do not bleed, or smudge. I absolutely hate when you run your hand over ink and it still hasn't dried. Definitely recommend these!
Danna D.
I don't know why but i just have bad luck with these pens, i men their good but not great. I always tend to break them or the ink just dries up and i have to whack it on something to get it to work again.
Alana T.
Amelia, Ohio
I love these silly pens! I bought several packs when school supplies were on sale and now I wish I had purchased more becasue I love them so much. They have a great variety of colors, and they go forever.
Ana F.
Boynton Beach, FL
Simple yet effective and durable product. This pens will last you a long time, ink quality is great and they are really affordable. Design might not be the best, but they are great quality for the price.
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
We use these pens at work and i really love them,,, they last long and the blue pen is a really nice darkl blue shade. we love these pens but we would love them more if they would add a grip to them.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?