BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Amanda G.
Culver, OR
BIC has got to be my favorite brand for pens. I love that these pens write so smoothly and don't smudge like most pens. If you do use for long periods, the plastic does start to hurt your fingers.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
Bic pens have been around for many years - some times they work some times they don't even write. They are very inexpensive and if you happen to get a good batch they will last for a while. Unfortunately I don't think they have lots of consistancy with this product
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
When I need to buy ink pens to have on hand, I'm going to go out shopping for Bic pens. When I use Bic pens, I know my handwriting is going to look nice, the ink will not skip, and it will not fade.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
Love the blue pen...smooth writing with no ink globs.
I do a lot of writing and these work well and are a
great product for about a dollar per 10pc. pack. Value
for your money is outstanding.
Kris M.
These are inexpensive and come in packs of 12, so it's not a big deal if you lose one. I find they are great to send with the kids to school, as the teachers are always needing pens. They write a bit inconsistently, and after a while it seems like the ink dries up.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Classic pens that never fail! I love writing with these pens. They write very smooth and the ink doesn't smear. Great for taking notes in class, meetings, etc. The cheap price is a plus as well!
Aracely L.
Perfect pen for note taking. I think EVERYONE has used this pen at least once. It writes okay. Not too inky. Not the smoothst pen I have used but pretty good. I always have these ready to use.
Lacriessia M.
Denton, TX
These pens run about $1.00 for ten in a pack. Not bad for pens that you will eventually let people borrow and not return. They write well and come in a variety of colors from bright to dark.
Beatrice E.
Pasco, WA
I used to use these before the ballpoint pens i hvae notw and the gell pen idk they don't give that much comfort with their skinny-ness but i wsouldnt go back to them but i loved them tho so ..
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
I hate these pens. Yeah, sure, they are very affordable - but quality-wise, not so great. They skip when you are writing and just feel so cheap. I suggest opting for a pen with a better design.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?