BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Holly S.
Holly S.
El Cajon, CA
First of all, I love office supplies! Second, these pens are awesome. They are cheap, and great for the value. I recently bought a package of 10 with different colors. I have them scattered throughout my home and work.
Lacriessia M.
Lacriessia M.
Denton, TX
These pens run about $1.00 for ten in a pack. Not bad for pens that you will eventually let people borrow and not return. They write well and come in a variety of colors from bright to dark.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Pretty reliable pens! They come in a variety of colors, perfect for people students who love to take vivid and visually pleasing notes. They write pretty smoothly and last pretty long, especially for the extremely affordable price! Love my BICs!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Leonardtown, MD
These pens have been around for years, and by far are the best pens to keep around. I have never had an issue with them bursting or leaking.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
worth the extra instead of buying ones that run out all the time
Lorena H.
Lorena H.
My absolute favorite pens to use, especially the bold kind because it writes so smooth and helps with my hand hurting.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Inexpensive and great for taking notes in class if you tend to go through ink quickly! Good quality and I'm not too upset if I lose one or leave it in class since they're so cheap.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Douglasville, GA
These pens are my favorite. They help me with my note taking because I am very detailed when I am taking notes in class. They write so smoothly and they are affordable. I love the colors they come in.
ryan l.
ryan l.
New Castle, IN
These pens come in. so many different colors and are pretty cheap. They last forever
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
The grip and hold isn't what I like normally with pens. Sometimes the ink gets 'stuck'.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?