The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I had a problem with some of the pens running out when the pens looked full of ink and also splotching all over the paper. I really can't complain because I'm usually able to get bic pens free with coupons.
I always have problems with these. They never work. Maybe I'm not working them right, but it's a pen how difficult can it be? They never want to write or they break immediately after I take it out the pack.
I love these pens, especially the colored ones! They write really smoothly and the colors show up well. The only downside is that they can be a little uncomfortable to write with for long periods of time.
Fun fact: the ink in some of these pens mimic termite pheromones. So if you draw a line on a piece of paper and just so happen to have a termite on your page the termite will follow the ink line. True story.
I love these silly pens! I bought several packs when school supplies were on sale and now I wish I had purchased more becasue I love them so much. They have a great variety of colors, and they go forever.
I buy these pens for my son who is in the 6th grade. They are the only pen that I have ever used that stopped working when it actually ran out of ink. Most pens are only half way empty and stop working.
This pen works pretty well i prefer the more gel or thicker writing pens but these ones work good and seem to last one . sometimes they need a scribble or two to get going though. i always loose the caps
I don't know why but i just have bad luck with these pens, i men their good but not great. I always tend to break them or the ink just dries up and i have to whack it on something to get it to work again.
I always buy Bic pens, they are affordable and work really well. I always get the big pack just in case I lose a pen, or someone "borrows" it and ends up keeping it; probably because they like the pen.
Simple yet effective and durable product. This pens will last you a long time, ink quality is great and they are really affordable. Design might not be the best, but they are great quality for the price.
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos