BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Racheal G.
Greeley, Co
I had a problem with some of the pens running out when the pens looked full of ink and also splotching all over the paper. I really can't complain because I'm usually able to get bic pens free with coupons.
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
I always have problems with these. They never work. Maybe I'm not working them right, but it's a pen how difficult can it be? They never want to write or they break immediately after I take it out the pack.
Lauren K.
Arlington, TX
I love these pens, especially the colored ones! They write really smoothly and the colors show up well. The only downside is that they can be a little uncomfortable to write with for long periods of time.
Cassie P.
Fun fact: the ink in some of these pens mimic termite pheromones. So if you draw a line on a piece of paper and just so happen to have a termite on your page the termite will follow the ink line. True story.
Alana T.
Union, KY
I love these silly pens! I bought several packs when school supplies were on sale and now I wish I had purchased more becasue I love them so much. They have a great variety of colors, and they go forever.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
I buy these pens for my son who is in the 6th grade. They are the only pen that I have ever used that stopped working when it actually ran out of ink. Most pens are only half way empty and stop working.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
This pen works pretty well i prefer the more gel or thicker writing pens but these ones work good and seem to last one . sometimes they need a scribble or two to get going though. i always loose the caps
Danna D.
I don't know why but i just have bad luck with these pens, i men their good but not great. I always tend to break them or the ink just dries up and i have to whack it on something to get it to work again.
Serena E.
I always buy Bic pens, they are affordable and work really well. I always get the big pack just in case I lose a pen, or someone "borrows" it and ends up keeping it; probably because they like the pen.
Ana F.
Boynton Beach, FL
Simple yet effective and durable product. This pens will last you a long time, ink quality is great and they are really affordable. Design might not be the best, but they are great quality for the price.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?