BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
These pens were always my go to, but they really aren't that good. If I didn't lose this pen first, it would stop working in the worst times. If you aren't afraid you'll lose your pens go for a higher quality.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
worth the extra instead of buying ones that run out all the time
Lindsey R.
Richwood, TX
A classic. You always know where you stand with the BIC crystal pen. You don't have to guess what color it is and you don't have to guess what's wrong if you run out of ink. Great price and a great pen!
Racheal G.
Greeley, Co
I had a problem with some of the pens running out when the pens looked full of ink and also splotching all over the paper. I really can't complain because I'm usually able to get bic pens free with coupons.
Alex K.
I hate the little plastic thing on the tips when these are new, I have had problems getting it off. Other then that I love these pens because they are cheap, and you can buy a variety pack of colors. I love using colorful pens in my notes to point out important things or key points.
Amanda D.
These pens are great for your money. They're cheap. Only issue is they some time crap out in the middle of writing and you have to scribble circles to get them to work again. Other than that it's worth the money.
Lauren K.
Arlington, TX
I love these pens, especially the colored ones! They write really smoothly and the colors show up well. The only downside is that they can be a little uncomfortable to write with for long periods of time.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
These pens are affordable but feel and preform cheaply made. They feel brittle, caps don't fit neatly on end, and ink isn't always consistent.

However, for the price these issues seem forgivable. Not my fave.
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
I always have problems with these. They never work. Maybe I'm not working them right, but it's a pen how difficult can it be? They never want to write or they break immediately after I take it out the pack.
Cassie P.
Fun fact: the ink in some of these pens mimic termite pheromones. So if you draw a line on a piece of paper and just so happen to have a termite on your page the termite will follow the ink line. True story.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?