BY BIC #7 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Krista P.
Highland , IL
The ink itself is ok, and the Brand is great, but there are definitely better pens out there. I've found that these pens tend to randomly stop working and I have to make quick little circles to get the ink flowing again.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
When I was in college I used to purchase these because they were inexpensive, but they weren't anything special, just a basic pen to get the job done, but they often had ink air bubbles and I'd end up throwing tons away.
Deanna K.
Fresno, CA
These pens seem to last the longest out of the pens I buy. The only problem is that I seem to lose these all the time. I like that I can usually get an inexpensive pack somewhere all the time though. Great pens for sure.
Crystal P.
Blaine, WA
I got a ton of these last school year with the great coupons they had available and shared them with everyone I know. They are affordable and work great. Very pleased with them. Also, we love all the colors available.
Kailen D.
Denver, CO
Not only are the affordable, but they are durable. First choice of pens for the school year, mostly because they get stolen quickly. They write smoothly, but do tend to explode easily, and sometime has "ink clumps".
Samantha K.
Vallejo , CA
I remember always using these in school, like for correcting papers and they also last for awhile. I don't think there are any cons about this product. And it's pretty affordable, you can get them just about anywhere.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
An oldie but a goodie. these pens have been a staple in classrooms and offices alike for decades. great pens, but I have found they dry out to easily. just a personal preference, but I would rather have gel pens.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
worth the extra instead of buying ones that run out all the time
Capri S.
Lithonia, GA
These pens were always my go to, but they really aren't that good. If I didn't lose this pen first, it would stop working in the worst times. If you aren't afraid you'll lose your pens go for a higher quality.
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Your typical basic office pens to use in any situation. Its inexpensive and very convenient to have.you have your basic colors blue and black, also green and red for your correction and editing process. Good pens.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?