The Best Notebooks For Your Back-to-School Shopping
BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Although these pens are inexpensively priced they work really good. The ink has a constituent flow and they are very ergonomically.
The grip and hold isn't what I like normally with pens. Sometimes the ink gets 'stuck'.
These pens are so cheap! They write amazing, have nice color and last a really long time. They do tend to be a little smudgy, but for the price you really can't complain much.
Love how these pens write. A pen doesn't have to be fancy or expensive to get thr quality or output you desire. Great pens
These pens have been around for years, and by far are the best pens to keep around. I have never had an issue with them bursting or leaking.
I've been using these pens since I can remember. Going back to school supplies I'd always have my packs of blue, red, and black pens. The price is also very convenient. Till the day I still but these pens every back to school semester.
I love BIC pens. They are so inexpensive and are really smooth. Sometimes they skip but they are great pens. I would recommend to anyone and I've found them sold almost everywhere ! I love BIC.
I like these pens but sometimes they are hard to get them to write. They go in and out and never work when I want them to.
It write very smooth and no ink accident as the other. I like this product .
They are cheap and people usually stock up for them. I think the only bad part is you can lose them. The last for a long time!
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos