BY BIC #9 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Rosa S.
Montevallo, AL
Siempre la e utilizado y me encanta ahora la utilizo para apuntar cosas importantes en casa y siempre tengo una en mi bolso aparte de q en los útiles de mis hijos ya esta lista cada ańo siempre a estado con nosotros y es garantía
Faith B.
Pretty good pen for the price.I have a lot around my house. The only thing I don't like is I grip my pens pretty tight when I write so it kind of hurts my finger after I write a while. But other than that they're pretty good.
Lizzette W.
Raymondville, TX
I love these pens for daily use! I love these more than my mechanical pencils! I love the colors and how they last... unless they get stolen at school or "borrowed" but sometimes i hate that like 2 in every pack pops after like a while of the use. I just love these pens i recommend these for everyone and anyone!
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
These pens are great for when I'm working or when I need to write something down. They actually last long enough, unlike some other pens which last like 2 weeks. I've been using the same pen for like, 6 months already. Very good.
Katie O.
Love these pens! the pretty colored ones are my favorite. they'll hurt your hand after a long time, but it's not a problem of you take little breaks every now and then.
Tyvae H.
Glen Allen, VA
These pens last a good amount of time. They write smoothly for the price that you pay. I do like the many varieties of colors that I can choose from as well. Overall it is just a pen that has worked pretty well when needed.
Holly S.
EL CAJON, CA
First of all, I love office supplies! Second, these pens are awesome. They are cheap, and great for the value. I recently bought a package of 10 with different colors. I have them scattered throughout my home and work.
Marie H.
Arlington, WA
I've always loved the Bic Cristal Pens - I remember starting Middle School and being so excited to be able to get a package when I was picking out my supplies! Here we are 20ish years later and I still buy them for myself as well as my kids. They are inexpensive so there is no worry about them going missing.
Crystal P.
Blaine, WA
I got a ton of these last school year with the great coupons they had available and shared them with everyone I know. They are affordable and work great. Very pleased with them. Also, we love all the colors available.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
When I was in college I used to purchase these because they were inexpensive, but they weren't anything special, just a basic pen to get the job done, but they often had ink air bubbles and I'd end up throwing tons away.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?