BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Marie H.
Arlington, WA
I've always loved the Bic Cristal Pens - I remember starting Middle School and being so excited to be able to get a package when I was picking out my supplies! Here we are 20ish years later and I still buy them for myself as well as my kids. They are inexpensive so there is no worry about them going missing.
Crystal P.
Everson, WA
I got a ton of these last school year with the great coupons they had available and shared them with everyone I know. They are affordable and work great. Very pleased with them. Also, we love all the colors available.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
When I was in college I used to purchase these because they were inexpensive, but they weren't anything special, just a basic pen to get the job done, but they often had ink air bubbles and I'd end up throwing tons away.
Carrie W.
Holland, MI
If you want tons of crazy colors then these aren't the best...but if you want cheap, long-lasting ones that are in your more 'standard' colors then these are great. They come a lot in a pack and don't blot when you write.
Deanna K.
Fresno, CA
These pens seem to last the longest out of the pens I buy. The only problem is that I seem to lose these all the time. I like that I can usually get an inexpensive pack somewhere all the time though. Great pens for sure.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
The ink itself is ok, and the Brand is great, but there are definitely better pens out there. I've found that these pens tend to randomly stop working and I have to make quick little circles to get the ink flowing again.
Gisell A.
These pens are great the ink is bold and you can get a bunch in a pack for an affordable price. i used to use these in school and they were good i was always losing pens and with these packs of pens i always had back ups
Kailen D.
Denver, CO
Not only are the affordable, but they are durable. First choice of pens for the school year, mostly because they get stolen quickly. They write smoothly, but do tend to explode easily, and sometime has "ink clumps".
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
An oldie but a goodie. these pens have been a staple in classrooms and offices alike for decades. great pens, but I have found they dry out to easily. just a personal preference, but I would rather have gel pens.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
These are cheap pens. They're not a pen you would want to use on daily basis but great as disposables. They tend to leak, and if you're a pen-chewer, don't get them. They will bust and create tiny plastic shards.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?