BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Sophak Y.
Sophak Y.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these pen and there cheap! They work will it nice's to have a brunch of them in your pen box!
Shawndra B.
Shawndra B.
Fort Irwin, CA
These pens are pretty cheap regularly, but I see them go on sale during back to school sales and then they're super cheap. They come in four different colors, but I rarely see the green ones. They write well and the ink usually flows smoothly. It's a good pen to have handy and if someone takes it or you lose it you won't care because of how cheap they are. Of course they are as good as more expensive pens, but what do you expect for the price.
Kara-Jill R.
Kara-Jill R.
Jasper, TN
Love how these pens write. A pen doesn't have to be fancy or expensive to get thr quality or output you desire. Great pens
Rebeca O.
Rebeca O.
These pens are so cheap! They write amazing, have nice color and last a really long time. They do tend to be a little smudgy, but for the price you really can't complain much.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Clarksville , Tn
Always cheap, which makes them amazing. Lets face it who doesn't loose there pens. They write pretty well also.
Erika A.
Erika A.
Altoona, PA
I love these Bic pens. My favorite is the blue one. I just love the way they write and they aren't that expensive!
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
I buy these pens for my son who is in the 6th grade. They are the only pen that I have ever used that stopped working when it actually ran out of ink. Most pens are only half way empty and stop working.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
I love BIC pens. They are so inexpensive and are really smooth. Sometimes they skip but they are great pens. I would recommend to anyone and I've found them sold almost everywhere ! I love BIC.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Somerset, OH
Not a bad pen for a cheap one and cheap enough for those school kids that are forever "losing" them or letting others borrow them. Comes in many colors and never have them problems with them not working that I do with other pens.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Inexpensive and great for taking notes in class if you tend to go through ink quickly! Good quality and I'm not too upset if I lose one or leave it in class since they're so cheap.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?