BY BIC #8 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Marisa F.
Kings Park, NY
It may sound weird but I have an obsession with pens and out of all the different types of pens out there today, the Bic Cristal is my all time favorite. For starters it seems like it never runs out of ink and it writes smooth and doesn't leak.
Kristin W.
Stanford, KY
I have a slight problem with hoarding pens (I do end up using them all, it just takes awhile haha) and I always like to keep a few packs of these on hand. As I am a graduate student, I go through a lot of pens every semester and Bic is one of my favorite brands of pens to use. They write so smooth and last a good amount of time.
Catherine M.
These are great because you can get a million of them for a low price. They work really well, don't run out of ink easily, and are great because if you lose one, it's okay because there's a ton more! I have them lying around everywhere.
Samantha L.
These are one of my two go to pens that I use. With my OCD how things feel, even writing, gets to me. Bic pens write very smooth and last a good amount for a pen.
Khoree L.
These are the perfect pens for me being a college student. They write nice and you can take good notes. My only complaint is that they run out of ink quicker than I expected
Dana S.
I like using these pens but I have noticed that they are not the best quality pens that you can get. I find that they dry out easily and also explode out of nowhere. I do not like having ink everywhere so these are usually hit and miss.
Tiffani G.
Dallas, TX
BIC Crystal pens are my favorite! For as long as I can remember I have only purchased these. They write so smoothly and are perfect for jotting down quick notes in class!
Rosa S.
Montevallo, AL
Siempre la e utilizado y me encanta ahora la utilizo para apuntar cosas importantes en casa y siempre tengo una en mi bolso aparte de q en los útiles de mis hijos ya esta lista cada ańo siempre a estado con nosotros y es garantía
Heather H.
Somerset, OH
Not a bad pen for a cheap one and cheap enough for those school kids that are forever "losing" them or letting others borrow them. Comes in many colors and never have them problems with them not working that I do with other pens.
Faith B.
Pretty good pen for the price.I have a lot around my house. The only thing I don't like is I grip my pens pretty tight when I write so it kind of hurts my finger after I write a while. But other than that they're pretty good.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?