BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Lizzette W.
Raymondville, TX
I love these pens for daily use! I love these more than my mechanical pencils! I love the colors and how they last... unless they get stolen at school or "borrowed" but sometimes i hate that like 2 in every pack pops after like a while of the use. I just love these pens i recommend these for everyone and anyone!
Faith B.
Pretty good pen for the price.I have a lot around my house. The only thing I don't like is I grip my pens pretty tight when I write so it kind of hurts my finger after I write a while. But other than that they're pretty good.
Holly S.
El Cajon, CA
First of all, I love office supplies! Second, these pens are awesome. They are cheap, and great for the value. I recently bought a package of 10 with different colors. I have them scattered throughout my home and work.
Marie H.
Arlington, WA
I've always loved the Bic Cristal Pens - I remember starting Middle School and being so excited to be able to get a package when I was picking out my supplies! Here we are 20ish years later and I still buy them for myself as well as my kids. They are inexpensive so there is no worry about them going missing.
Tyvae H.
Glen Allen, VA
These pens last a good amount of time. They write smoothly for the price that you pay. I do like the many varieties of colors that I can choose from as well. Overall it is just a pen that has worked pretty well when needed.
Gisell A.
These pens are great the ink is bold and you can get a bunch in a pack for an affordable price. i used to use these in school and they were good i was always losing pens and with these packs of pens i always had back ups
Crystal P.
Everson, WA
I got a ton of these last school year with the great coupons they had available and shared them with everyone I know. They are affordable and work great. Very pleased with them. Also, we love all the colors available.
Carrie W.
Holland, MI
If you want tons of crazy colors then these aren't the best...but if you want cheap, long-lasting ones that are in your more 'standard' colors then these are great. They come a lot in a pack and don't blot when you write.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
The ink itself is ok, and the Brand is great, but there are definitely better pens out there. I've found that these pens tend to randomly stop working and I have to make quick little circles to get the ink flowing again.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
When I was in college I used to purchase these because they were inexpensive, but they weren't anything special, just a basic pen to get the job done, but they often had ink air bubbles and I'd end up throwing tons away.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?