BIC Cristal Pen
- "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
- "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
- "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
- "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
- "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
I love these pens! They aren't the best quality, but for the price they are great. As a teacher, I like to grade in different colors. Black blends in. Red is too negative. I found these one when I went to go buy gel pens. I don't know about you, but I'm not dropping $6+ on pens I'm probably going to lose/ my students will steal!
These are good. I carry them in my school bag all of the time. Great for taking notes and they're very affordable. There are a lot in a pack and so you'll always have one. They last a long time, aren't messy, and are work/school appropriate.
I have a slight problem with hoarding pens (I do end up using them all, it just takes awhile haha) and I always like to keep a few packs of these on hand. As I am a graduate student, I go through a lot of pens every semester and Bic is one of my favorite brands of pens to use. They write so smooth and last a good amount of time.
I've been using these pens since I can remember. Going back to school supplies I'd always have my packs of blue, red, and black pens. The price is also very convenient. Till the day I still but these pens every back to school semester.
It may sound weird but I have an obsession with pens and out of all the different types of pens out there today, the Bic Cristal is my all time favorite. For starters it seems like it never runs out of ink and it writes smooth and doesn't leak.
These pens are so inexpensive and a package of them usually lasts me for years, and I can also share with the whole family. They write very good and the ink is great I mean I'm not sure if there's any cheaper and better pens than these!
These are great because you can get a million of them for a low price. They work really well, don't run out of ink easily, and are great because if you lose one, it's okay because there's a ton more! I have them lying around everywhere.
These are super cheap and come in a huge range of colors! they write really smooth and last FOREVER! I also don't have to worry about losing them or having someone "borrow" one and need give it back because they're super inexpensive!
These are one of my two go to pens that I use. With my OCD how things feel, even writing, gets to me. Bic pens write very smooth and last a good amount for a pen.
These are the perfect pens for me being a college student. They write nice and you can take good notes. My only complaint is that they run out of ink quicker than I expected
Q & A
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
What color ink is your favorite?
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos