BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Shawndra B.
Shawndra B.
Fort Irwin, CA
These pens are pretty cheap regularly, but I see them go on sale during back to school sales and then they're super cheap. They come in four different colors, but I rarely see the green ones. They write well and the ink usually flows smoothly. It's a good pen to have handy and if someone takes it or you lose it you won't care because of how cheap they are. Of course they are as good as more expensive pens, but what do you expect for the price.
Serena E.
Serena E.
I always buy Bic pens, they are affordable and work really well. I always get the big pack just in case I lose a pen, or someone "borrows" it and ends up keeping it; probably because they like the pen.
Rebeca O.
Rebeca O.
These pens are so cheap! They write amazing, have nice color and last a really long time. They do tend to be a little smudgy, but for the price you really can't complain much.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Alpharetta, GA
These pens stink. They first of all are way too expensive for the quality of them. The colors of them are not the best, and I find that they stop working within a few months of use.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Las Vegas, NV
This pen will always be my favorite for two reasons, its cheap and its smooth.
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
These are the best pens I buy a large amount of these pens throughout the year. Very affordable and come in different colors.. No complaints
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
I love BIC pens. They are so inexpensive and are really smooth. Sometimes they skip but they are great pens. I would recommend to anyone and I've found them sold almost everywhere ! I love BIC.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
These would be so amazing but they almost never work! ughhhh. I love all the colors that these come in, but they always seem to die on me withing a few days.
Kristyna S.
Kristyna S.
Kapolei, HI
I like using this bic pen and how this pen write smooth and how its cheap. but i don't like how their is no grip on the side so it hurts to write sometimes
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
I like these pens but sometimes they are hard to get them to write. They go in and out and never work when I want them to.
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?