BY BIC #7 in Pens

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Emily S.
These black pens are my go-to for just about everything. They can be streaky at times, but only slightly. They are reliable and long-lasting. Most importantly, they dry very quickly and don't smear. This is a HUGE deal to me because being left-handed, many pens I use will either smear or my natural writing grip won't let it flow smoothly. These are wonderful pens, and I will continue to choose these first.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
i feel like these pens never run out. i always have these available at my desk. my kids and i use them when grading papers since they have many colors available.They write nicely. They are very affordable which is great!
Brittney S.
Love the colors that this pen style offers. I don't know why, but I always come back to these pens. I have tried purchasing other brands, but nothing lives up to these. Whenever I write with these pens, I don't get a runny inky line. They last forever so, you won't be needing to go and spend lots of money on pens. If you do lose your pens all the time like me, they are affordable so you can splurge on them if you have to.
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I don't know why, but i always go back to these pens. I have purchase expensive, pretty, "highly recommended" pens and i still always go back to the BIC Cristal Pens. When i write I do not like a thick line of ink, or really runny ink. These pens have the perfect writing ink amount. They last me longer. And I always end up loosing my pens so it makes it so nice that they are so affordable!!!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Not really a fan of these pens. They aren’t comfortable to hold, they hurt to hold, and the coloring isn’t opaque enough for me. I prefer to spend the extra dollar or two on a better pen.
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
I honestly could not tell you how many of these I have simply lost over the years since it started using pens in middle school. I remeber these being the first ones we were allowed to use when I was in third grade and they first started letting us write in pen instead of pencil at school
Payge F.
Lansing , MI
These are some of the best pens I have ever used. They are super light weight. Extremely affordable and the color of the pen is the color of the ink! One of my favorite features about it is the rounded tip, it's perfect for writing notes because it makes writing so fluid and easy.
Haley S.
I literally love these pens, I don't know why, but I always use them often. I even use it at school for writing and also inking in some of my artwork and it never fails to do what I want.
Amy B.
Oxford
The ink on these pens seem to be long lasting. I like that the lens write smooth and come in a TON of different colors. At my office we tend to color coat our writing on our patient charts to identify the writer, and this pen is easy to do that with because soft he color options. I personally prefer a more precise tip. This pen does have a downfall, it sometimes leaves small gaps in letters and lines.
Alexa M.
Clarksville, TN
These pens are okay in my opinion. They do write pretty good, however, I feel as if there are better pens out there. Sometimes mine write and sometimes they don't. They are a cheap alternative to good pens though. I would recommend, however they are not my first choice.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?