BY BIC

BIC Cristal Pen
  • "Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. " in 28 reviews
  • "I am a writer and I constantly carry around a notebook and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly." in 21 reviews
  • "You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly." in 18 reviews
  • "I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!" in 14 reviews
  • "You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!" in 13 reviews
Kaylea R.
Kaylea R.
These are really great pens! They write just as well as, if not better than an expensive pen. They glide across the paper, with very little resistance. My favorite part, about these pens, is they're extremely cheap. They also come in a few different colors. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars, is because they're very thin. If I use these for a long period of time, I squeeze too hard, and my hand cramps, whereas thicker pens do not give me the same issue.
Nay T.
Nay T.
They're a'ight... it's frustrating the frequency with which I open my bag and find that one of these pens has exploded is frustrating, BUT they're cheap enough that it's a non-issue. I like getting the 1.6mm option. It's not super smooth but it's a good economical choice and I can't really complain about that for a boldline pen. I don't want to go back to the usual cheaper pens.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these Bic Cristal pens! I buy them in 1.6mm because I like a big, fat, smooth line. They seem to last forever, and they are really inexpensive compared to other pens of the same quality. They come in packs of black, blue, or multi--- so get your serious or creative juices flowing through your fingertips into your bic! #mycultclassics
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I'm going to be honest, I don't like these pens. BUT I do like how cheap they are. I always had a bag on hand when I was in school so when someone would ask to borrow a pen, I could give them these. Gets the job done, and I don't care if they don't return them. Recommend if you have pen thieves lol.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Elton, PA
Hands down my favorite pen of all time. This is one item that I couldn't live without. I carry at least 2 of these pens: Purple and Light Blue, everywhere I go. They're cheap, come with a lid, write super smooth, don't smear or leak...what more is there to say? I absolutely love them!
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I never buy expensive pens because I loose them anyway. These pens are great quality and they write very smoothly. They are also cheap enough to where if i loose one, I am not loosing 5 dollars but cents. I would recommend these to anyone who always looses their pens and pencils.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
They have not changed a bit, neither the color tones! I used to write my name on a piece of paper, then roll it on and put it inside the pen, and i was not the only one. They worked always perfect, they are inexpensive and they are a must have for school students and teachers.
Molly H.
Molly H.
Suwanee, GA
I LOVE the Bic Cristal pens! They're incredibly smooth and don't smear for the most part. I always carry a black one in my bag, but I keep the red ones in my classroom. And I've tried the colorful pack and if I could find them in stores, I'd buy a ton! Great, affordable pens.
Asia F.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
BIC pens are my go-to. I keep them at my desk, in my purse, in my car, and basically everywhere in between. They write smoothly and last pretty long. And if you loose them? Its cost less than $3 to replace the whole batch. A great deal.
Adria S.
Adria S.
Tucson, AZ
These pens are on the cheap side. they are great to have to take notes and great to have on your back to school list. these come in the basic red, blue, and black. i mean who doesn't meed those colors for not taking?! right?
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
Does anyone else have a problem with these pens smearing?
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pomona, CA
Where can i by these cheaper than one dollar?
. ..
. ..
What color ink is your favorite?
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
O Fallon, MO
Does anyone bite the end of the pen and/or had one explode in your mouth?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Liverpool, PA
I use my pens for grading papers. What do you use your pens for?