BIC Cristal Pen

by BIC

#6 in Pens

Is this ink environmentally friendly?
Can you buy these in a large amount?
how well do these work?
Start your review of BIC Cristal Pen!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Writing with them for a long time.will hurt.your.hand because there.is.no rubber grip so you'll feel it on my fingers later. ” in reviews
“...and pens with me...I love buying the big boxes of the Bic pens in the different colors because I go through them so quickly.” in reviews
“You can find them in a $ dollar yet they are of a good quality, last for a reasonable amount if time and write very smoothly.” in reviews
“I like the green one its my favorite but these pens work great I leave mine without the cap all the time and its still always ready to write!” in reviews
“You can never ever go wrong with these pens, they last forever too and i love that they make you write very good, not like those fine point pens, those give me out of ink troubles even when they were new!” in reviews
Lascassas, TN
These pens are usually the cheapest you can find in the aisle. They usually range between 50 cents to $1 for 10 (sometimes 12 when the school year is starting). Although they're affordable, they write so smoothly! They never have the weird build up at the tip. They have a thicker line when writing as well. Very smooth and affordable pen.
1,623 reviews
These pens are usually found at a cheap price, which I appreciate. They are okay. They write pretty smoothly. I don't care the for the cap though. I think it makes the pens dry out a little faster than they should. Still, they are fine for the price.
These pens remind me of my childhood years. My dad had these sitting everywhere. I love the sleekness of them. The only setback to these pens that I had found was that I was always losing the caps to them.
Boca Raton, FL
These are the WORST quality of pens one can ever buy. I will simply refuse to use them and have done so for decades. The level of comfort is awful if any at all and my handwriting is not the same with them. Quite frankly I am surprise they are still produced!
Manchester, NH
These are my favorite ever pens. Other ones just don't do it for me. They're reliable, the ink lasts so long, affordable, available everywhere and they make my handwriting look impeccable! They don't have grips which i know can be irritating for some but i don't notice any issue with it hurting my hand or slipping. I find that these pens help my writing to flow smoothly and neatly so these are always my number 1.
These black pens are my go-to for just about everything. They can be streaky at times, but only slightly. They are reliable and long-lasting. Most importantly, they dry very quickly and don't smear. This is a HUGE deal to me because being left-handed, many pens I use will either smear or my natural writing grip won't let it flow smoothly. These are wonderful pens, and I will continue to choose these first.
Orlando, FL
These pens are okay in my opinion. They do write pretty good, however, I feel as if there are better pens out there. Sometimes mine write and sometimes they don't. They are a cheap alternative to good pens though. I would recommend, however they are not my first choice.
Issaquah, WA
These pens are my.favorite! The b i c are shper cheap ones and very good quality. I do like that they come in a variety of colors other than just the basic black blue and red, you can find them at any store! They usually cost under $2 for a whole pack!
La Palma, CA
Favorite pens, no matter how many other pens I try I always end up going back to these. They sell them for cheap but they have never disappointed me. The ink last a long for a pretty long time and they are the perfect everyday pen. I use these everyday in college for taking notes and they last a little more than a year.
1,178 reviews
These are my favorite pens to write with. I always love getting fresh school supplies and these are always at the top of my list. They write amazingly smooth and is very comfortable to hold
Ask a question to the Influenster community...