Bic Cristal Bold Ballpoint Black Stick Pens uploaded by Nitisha S.

BY BIC

Transparent barrel gives a clear view of ink levels Crystal-clear barrel reveals ink supply. Clear hexagon-shaped barrel lets you know exactly how much ink you have - and it's roll-proof, too! 1.0mm point for rich color, serious definition. Medium-sized point writes loud and clearwithout extra pressure on your part. High-quality ink provides smooth, consistent strokes. Ink won't skip, smear or clog - providing sharp, legible lines with every use. Ventilated safety cap won't dry out ink. Ventilated cap meets international safety standards (ISO 11540) and ensures you don't waste any ink. Nonrefillable. BIC Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. BIC(R) Cristal(R) Bold Ballpoint Pens, Extra Bold Point, 1.6mm, Translucent Smoked Barrel, Black Ink, Pack Of 24 is one of many Ballpoint Pens available through Office Depot. Made by BIC. see more...

Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
I ran across these pens by accident and I've been hooked ever since!! I bought a pack of the multi color and took to work and my coworker are now hooked also! I write a lot and these are so smooth and long lasting and you cannot beat the price!!!
Ryley D.
Herculaneum, MO
Love these black pens! Very cheap, but not cheaply made. Great for taking notes or grading papers or just writing. Super effective and come in a large pack which is great and keeps you from buying for a while!
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR
These are the only pens that I will write with. I work in a job where I am still writing by hand often. These are comfortable and I adore the super thick tip!!!! I have literally bought over 100 of these.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
For some reason, I feel like blue pens are less reliable than black ones. These are cheap and long lasting.