BIC Cristal Ball Point Pens - Blue Ink, 8 pack

by BIC

Bic Cristal Ball Point Pens - Blue Ink, 8 pack

Do you like these pens?
Start your review of BIC Cristal Ball Point Pens - Blue Ink, 8 pack!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love these pens, they are cheap, easy to write with, write smoothly and confortable to use! in reviews
They work so well and write very smoothly!in reviews
Being left handed that is very easy for me to do.in reviews
Sarah C.
McChord AFB, WA
A pretty solid pen, especially for the price. They do tend to dry out quickly though and I sometimes have trouble with them smudging.
Ginalisa A.
Norwalk, CT
Julia Mae B.
These are always useful to have around! Everyone needs pens! And with the cost you can tell them to keep it! Writes great!
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,224 reviews
These are good quality pens that write well (most of the time). The ink flows well and they're pretty affordable. They're great for taking notes.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Bic pens are a staple in my office. I'd be lost without these! I use the blue ones to keep track of my assignment due dates and for labeling purposes. They are very affordable, write well and last forever. I've been using Bic for years and will continue to repurchase for myself and my daughter. Highly recommended!
Dana M.
Ewing, NJ
I prefer blue and these work just fine but as a pencil pushing lefty they smear so easy and gunk up really quick.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
This ballpoint pens right extremely well.Amazing price and value for such a great writing pen. They last a long time. The ink does not draw quickly. They do not leak.
Josseline C.
Stamford, CT
I used to get these when I attended college. I completely loved taking notes with this pen. It would make the letters pop on the paper. I used the red, blue, and black pens.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I have these pens and they work great. I use these pens for taking notes or writing letters. This pens are great.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
a classic, i hate when they break though, not good to biting your pen. I would highly recommend this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...