BY BIC

Bic Cristal Ball Point Pens - Black Ink, 8 pack see more...

• Do these pens come in different colors besides blue and b...3 Answers
BIC Cristal Ball Point Pens - Black Ink, 8 pack
  • "Cheap, work well for a while, great for handing to customers when you are a server. " in 1 review
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
These work but not as well as other bic pens. I like that they are cheap and glide well like most bic pens, however, they feel cheap and I have broken a couple of them in the past. They are cheap feeling. I would definitely recommend for the price though.
Amy R.
Monroe, CT
These are my absolute go-to pens for back to school. While some of my classes don't allow us to use our laptops to take notes, I grab for my BIC Crystal Pen and it never fails. No smudging, no wet ink, just an all around solid pen to take notes with. My one downside, is that if you grip your writing utensil too hard (like me), you may have to take a break if you plan on taking a lot of notes at one time, as it may start to hurt your hand/your hand could cramp. An added bonus is that you can see how much ink is left so it's not a surprise when it runs out. Just bought this for the new school year and I am excited to have my favorites with me at college!
Kelly W.
These are my favorite pens of all time. Simple is always better for me, and these deliver. They are reliable, and they last forever. I have never had one of these explode in my pocket which is a huge plus in white scrubs!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
They are my go to black pens they are cheap, they always work and never smudge. The perfect pen to stock up on and toss in backpacks and purses. I have had these pens for years and they are still going strong. Just a good pen.
Estrella N.
Las Cruces
These pens are usually cheap, they wrote good. They are not to fancy and not cute but it gets the job done. They go for about 3 orn4 dollars. I usually get these d my brother and sister because they don't need any fancy pens. Now d work that's a different story!
Jennifer D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love back to school season at Target! You can find the best deals on great products. I provide my own pens at work, and having a reliable pen is an essential. I found these Bic Xtra•Life pens for $0.99! I couldn't be happier!! They write great, last long, and it really does write the first time, every time!
Jill F.
Celina, OH
I absolutely love these pens. Whether I am doing school work or just doodling I always pick these up. They write so smooth and without pushing super hard. They also aren't real inky meaning they don't leave behind excess or bleed through. Overalls these are my go to pens.
Jami V.
Racine, WI
These are my favorite ink pens to use. They always write correctly the first time I use them. They are comfortable to use. The ink lasts a long time. They don't dry out. They are usually cheap to buy. I prefer these over any other brand. Hands down the best brand!
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
these are inexpensive and work well. these are the only pens I use as a teacher. I love these pens. I buy the colored pack as well since I love pink ink. these products are amazing and i will continue to buy them. I have nothing negative to say about these pens.
Katy D.
Greenwood, IN
These are my favorite pens to use... ever! I usually buy them in bulk, and use them for all of my writing. They are fairly smooth, but can have some clumps here and there. Despite that, they get the job done! A must for my #backtoschool list.
Mehana P.
Do these pens come in different colors besides blue and black?