BIC Cover-It Correction Fluid, 20 ml Bottle - White (12 Per Set)

One application is all it takes to get the smooth, smear-proof coverage you need in this fast-drying correction fluid. Multi-purpose formula with brush applicator corrects ink, faxes, copies and more.

How fast does it dry?
Does this work?
Start your review of BIC Cover-It Correction Fluid, 20 ml Bottle - White (12 Per Set)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“White out by BIC is the best brand that I have found.” in reviews
“This is a great product if you need to use correction fluid.” in reviews
“I haven't seen this bottle in a long time but I love white out.” in reviews
“If you choose to use the bottled ones then make sure you find the ones with the sponge tip.” in reviews
Booneville, KY
This is a great product if you need to use correction fluid. It is messy so that is why I'm not giving it five stars.
Holt, MO
This is he white out I use. It's very cheap and it works great. It really doesn't even take that long to dry.
Bakersfield, CA
This is an old product but I still use it! It dries super quickly and can buy it at a dollar store for cheap.
Fairmont, WV
BIC Cover-It Correction Fluid, 20 ml Bottle - White (12 Per Set) works great and dties out super fast.
Logan, WV
This brand of white out tends to clot very easily. I have found that other brands are more effective.
Good, clots though, I prefer one with a foam end instead of a brush. It allows for better application.
Rogersville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Thus stuff is so cool and it works so well. You can use it on any white paper so it doesn’t look odd.
It's fine for a quick fix. Dries fast enough, but it's patchy and not very opaque. Sometimes I need to do two layers to completely cover a mistake. The brush is nice, and the handle is made well. The grooves allow for a good grip to twist it open, even if it's kinda stuck from dried white-out at the top.
The fumes are a little heavy and do leave my a little light headed if I don't open a window.

Then again, I bought this at the dollar store. What was I expecting.

It's okay. Does it's job, even if it takes a little to get there.

Then again, I bought this at the dollar store. What was I expecting.

It's okay. Does it's job, even if it takes a little to get there.
There's this huge struggle where I choose whether I like the tape ones of these bottled ones. Honestly, the bottled ones are better but the tape ones is dried already. If you choose to use the bottled ones then make sure you find the ones with the sponge tip. Many times I've used the brush ones and the brush will have dried clumps on it which makes it hard to use. Sponge tip is better.
Milton, Derby
This is great for covering any mistakes in pen. It is really easy to use and it drys really quickly so you can write over the top. It’s super affordable and I’d recommend this product to anyone. Worth the price