BIC CORPORATION Medium Velocity Roller Ball Retractable Gel Pen, 12/Pack uploaded by Heather K.

BY BIC

Extra-wide grip has traction pockets for greater comfort and control Dimpled grip for extreme writing comfort. The nonslip rubber grip is wide and contoured to reduce cramps and other hand aches. Gel offers smooth lines and intense color. Innovative gel ink goes on the page with a fluid, effortless stroke and dries in a hurry to prevent smearing. Convenient clip lets you take it with you. Simply attach it to your pocket, binder or travel bag for easy access when you need it. Refillable for continued use. BIC Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. BIC(R) Velocity(TM) Retractable Gel Ink Rollerball Pens, 0.7mm, Medium Point, Blue Barrel, Blue Ink, Pack Of 12 is one of many Rollerball Gel-Ink Pens available through Office Depot. Made by BIC. see more...

Heather K.
Albion, NY
I am the administrative assistant at our Office and one of my duties is office supply inventory and ordering. With that being said, I get to try many different pens and products! I really like the smoothness of this particular pen... My only complaint is some of the pens seem to cause "skipping" in the ink even when it's brand new.
Alex Y.
Detroit, MI
I work in an office and I love these pens! They write really well. The reason I did not give them 5 stars is because sometimes the pen doesn't work. For example, when I write on sticky notes it won't work very well.