BIC CORPORATION Mechanical Pencil, 0.7mm, 48 per Set, Assorted uploaded by Patricia G.

BY BIC

Display showcases Bic Mechanical Pencils with assorted colored barrels in a rectangular plastic container. Each mechanical pencil contains three full-length, HB No. 2 leads, which outlast normal wood-cased pencils. 0.7mm pencil lead is never dull and n. see more...

Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Phenix City, AL
I have a really hard time finding lead pencils that work really well. When I bought Bics brand on my first semester if college, I was thrilled. I was actually excited.

The lead didn't break easily and the lighting of my writing came out dark and rich. I can't stand writing with a lead pencil that makes my writing hard to read and it feels like writing with a needle. Bic makes my life feel much better.
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
N LAS VEGAS, NV
Always use these pencils never have I had a problem with these little guys. The grip is great unlike other pencils they won't snap easily. Always have 2 or 3 on me for school