BIC Corp. BIC Classic Disposable Lighter Single Pack 2500 Lights [Health and Beauty]

BY BIC

Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been smoking since I was in the university (2010) and this is my favorite lighter brand. The price is good,you can buy it at the pharmacy and it works perfect!
Chakirah K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best brand of lighters in my opinion. I just recently purchased one for $1.50. The first time I used it the flames were high. Worth the money.
Kelly S.
Waco, TX
Everyone loves a good BIC. The lighter of choice for us and everyone we know! There's a reason why BIC is the number one stolen item in America ;)
Sherice H.
Forestville
When I did experiment with smoking Black-N-Milds or Newport this was my lighter of choice because it was cheap and held up for a long time.
nicole D.
its a good lighter. it definitely does the job. its very affordable. it takes a while before it even runs out. i bought it at walmart.
Stephanie W.
All time favorite lighter, always works and doesn't die to soon, overall great product. Good for lighting candles, incents, etc etc.
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,965 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Colorful. Great brand of lighters. Even better in a package because they are more affordable. Reliable. Nice to have on hand.
Faith g.
Peebles, OH
Omg so awesome i would so love two have one of theses Lighter Glowfire Illuminating Disposable Assorted they look awesome
Jhamee L.
Redding
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Durable, affordable, convenient for smoking, opening beers, starting bonfires you know the good stuff 5 stars all day ⭐️
Stephanie L.
Great lighters. They are great for lighting candles. I wouldn't use them to light much more.
Zeina M.
Windsor, Ontario
Where might i be able to find these???
Taylor K.
Where can j find these??