BY BIC #37 in Men's Razors

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Bic comfort3 advance razor - 1 count see more...

Lindsay D.
Huntington Park, CA
Again perfect for both genders doesn't matter if your a man or woman it work the Same and as other razor and gets the job done when needed
Tonya A.
Piketon, OH
This is the one! He won't use anything else and I sometimes sneak and grab it on occasion. No other razor will do.
Dan S.
Lake Ariel, PA
good clean cut. doesn't gum up like some brands. inexpensive. can find anywhere for a good price. use it ever say
Marcquan P.
New Rochelle, NY
Love love love haven't cut myself yet so smooth against my skin. I feel and look so different after I use this
Joshua L.
Elizabeth, NJ
They are great for the price , and they are good to travel with! They haven't cut me or given me razor bumps !
Deepali K.
I do not like this product at all. It cuts me deep everytime and the blades are super sharp and rusty
Chantel K.
Pilgrims Knob , VA
These razors work well and they do just as good if not better than other brands do. Works well
Bruce B.
Abbeville, LA
Wonderful razor helps shave really fast. I love how the blades are and how well they last
Kelly S.
Great razor for men! It’s pricey but it works well and the only one my husband will use.
Sarah A.
This razor is great. My husband loves using this razor too. Gives a nice clean shave.