BY BIC #38 in Men's Razors

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Bic comfort3 advance razor - 1 count see more...

Merissa W.
Decent razors. Sometimes I find that I have to go over a spot a couple of times to completely get rid of the hair but other than that they are decent razor. Very reasonably priced. I would buy again but only to save a few coins.
Levi M.
San Juan, TX
Pretty great product I have not much to say it is very affordable very very well put together it does it's job it sometimes does leave and grounds which really is bad but overall great I would recommend if you are on a budget
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
In a pinch we have used these disposable razors. They are very inexpensive. They are easy to find just about everywhere. They get the job done. They are very easy to use. They work very well. Bic is a go to brand.
Nicole R.
Stanton, CA
I like using the men’s disposable razors because I feel like they are more sharp than the women’s razors and I feel like I can get every hair while shaving, I recommend this brand of razors :-) they’re affordable too
Dian J.
It's a pretty decent razor... Gets the job done. I do have to change it and buy a new one every few uses, but overall, it's pretty average. I purchased it from my local ShopRite store at a fairly decent price. I have nothing bad to say about it. I suppose I would recommend this to friends.
Dakota D.
Tazewell, TN
OK for a disposable razor. I've switched to the antique double-edged safety razors because they're way cheaper. For a disposable razor, BIC's are pretty good. However, I find them wasteful and too expensive so I will not be buying them again.
This razor does an OK job, but I since tend to prefer longer-lasting straight razors or at least cartridge type razor setups. It's simply too tedious to use, throw away, buy again ... who has all the time in the world to constantly be purchasing blades?
Frank R.
Memphis, TN
good for cheaper razors good for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razors
Denis P.
The very nice thing about these razors is that you are able to shave very easily and it goes clean through. It does not snag at your hairs like many other razors do, thus resulting in a quick and painless ordeal of making yourself look good for that date.
Freddy A.
Oxnard, CA
I was very satisfied after using this razor for the first time! It gave me the smoothest and cleanest shave ever. I would definitely buy these again