BY BIC #41 in Men's Razors

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Bic comfort3 advance razor - 1 count see more...

Frank R.
Memphis, TN
good for cheaper razors good for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razorsgood for cheaper razors
Dian J.
It's a pretty decent razor... Gets the job done. I do have to change it and buy a new one every few uses, but overall, it's pretty average. I purchased it from my local ShopRite store at a fairly decent price. I have nothing bad to say about it. I suppose I would recommend this to friends.
Denis P.
The very nice thing about these razors is that you are able to shave very easily and it goes clean through. It does not snag at your hairs like many other razors do, thus resulting in a quick and painless ordeal of making yourself look good for that date.
Freddy A.
Oxnard, CA
I was very satisfied after using this razor for the first time! It gave me the smoothest and cleanest shave ever. I would definitely buy these again
Lindsay D.
Huntington Park, CA
Again perfect for both genders doesn't matter if your a man or woman it work the Same and as other razor and gets the job done when needed
Dan S.
Lake Ariel, PA
good clean cut. doesn't gum up like some brands. inexpensive. can find anywhere for a good price. use it ever say
Marcquan P.
New Rochelle, NY
Love love love haven't cut myself yet so smooth against my skin. I feel and look so different after I use this
Joshua L.
Elizabeth, NJ
They are great for the price , and they are good to travel with! They haven't cut me or given me razor bumps !
Bruce B.
Abbeville, LA
Wonderful razor helps shave really fast. I love how the blades are and how well they last
This razor does an OK job, but I since tend to prefer longer-lasting straight razors or at least cartridge type razor setups. It's simply too tedious to use, throw away, buy again ... who has all the time in the world to constantly be purchasing blades?