BIC Comfort 3 Triple Blade Disposable Razor for Men, 10-Count uploaded by Micheyla S.

BY BIC #21 in Men's Razors

Find Shaving And Hair Removal at Target.com! BIC Comfort 3 features three blades that provide a close, comfortable shave. A lubricating strip with Vitamin E adds comfort as you shave. Each package contains ten razors. Gender: Male. see more...

lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Beck is a very good razor brand but I prefer something more luxurious for my taste back is great for if you are going on a plane and you're leaving for vacation and you just want to throw it after you when you send this is your brand right here
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
I like to use these when I know I don't have much time to shave and for traveling. Super lightweight so they are perfect for air flights. These razors always get the job done for me
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I was so upset when I tried this brand. My mom has used it before,since I ran out of the ones I have so I had to use this brand. O unfortunately got cut on various spots with this razer. I'm not happy with the results.
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
These are really good disposable razors, I sometimes get two or three uses out of them. If you don't have the extra cash for razor refills or batteries... This is a good , easy , & cheap solution.
Samantha S.
Palmyra, IN
For these to be disposable razors they have always worked so well for me. They may not be fancy look wise but they perform great for me. No razor burn or cuts when using these.
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great Disposable Razor! Doesn’t leave any sharp stubble or razor burn. Purchased them at Walmart for under 5$ compared to other disposable razors they work much better! I would definitely recommend these razors
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
They worked pretty well for me when I just started shaving. It does the job, but I wouldn't recommend if you REALLY need to have smooth legs. They're basic and easy to use.
Jesseca H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Hate these. Will not use again. Do not recommend. These did not shave the hair well at all. I got razor burn every use with or without gel/creme. I always burned after using. Will never buy or use again.
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Have used this to shave legs and worked well to get a close shave. Not ideal for shaving under arms or lady areas because there’s not much give in neck of razor.
Sarah P.
Monroe, LA
Im Italian so i have very coarse hair it it takes me 3-5 times going over the same spot to get rid of the hair so if you are like me don't get buy these.But i have to admit they are a good razor and cheep