BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacy S.
This brand is terrible. I would tell anyone to stay clear if it. It definitely do not matter if it says sensitive or not these razors will give you a ridiculous amount of cuts on your legs. I was highly disappointed with them.
Sandi T.
I feel like these razors don't last long at all or work that well . I feel like yes they are very affordable but I'd rather spend a little bit more and get a razor that'll actually last me longer . I wouldn't buy them again .
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
These are fine, and I like them, but I prefer buying men's razors if I'm just going to buy a 3-blader. They are usually cheaper and I think it's ridiculous that I have to pay more for the women's version of the same product.
These are easy to use the handles is long and thin. When compared to others it is just as well!If you have sensitive skin nut want a great close shave this works. It does meet my expectations and I will purchase again.
Hope R.
Highland Park, MI
It's was hard finding a razor I could use without getting razor burn but my husband actually came across these for sensitive skin and I fell in love I haven't had razor burn razor bumps or nothing this is all I use
Kaleigh B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I'm not a fan of this razor what so ever. It is not effective and doesn't work very well. It is cheap though. I bought mine from Walmart on vacation when I forgot one. Overall, I am not satisfied with this product.
Brittney P.
Evansville
Great for sensitive skin. I sometimes break out in tiny red bumps when I shave, and this razor keeps my skin feeling so smooth! My boyfriend always notices and compliments how soft my skin is now! This is the best.
Blessing B.
I love these they are inexpensive and work well. They last me at least a month which I appreciate. I use these more than the Venus razors or a chick razors. I pick these up at Walmart I would repurchase these.
Cayanne M.
Calabasas, CA
BIC always does the trick! I like to pair this pretty, pink razor by BIC with Skintimate shaving cream for sensitive skin. No red bumps in sight and smooth surfaces for days. Easy to find at any drugstore too.
Jazmyne C.
I have a sensitive body when it comes to shaving. But thankfully these razors have not cut my skin nor scratched it. It shaves away the hair fast and easy. Never having to shave a second time. Just in one go.