BY BIC #79 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Grace A.
Columbus, OH
When it comes to razors, this will do the trick! These razors are affordable and easy to find at your local drugstore. I personally do not shave all the time, and this will last me a good few months! I usually go for what's cheapest at the store, so if these are on sale - go for it!
Abbie R.
great for a disposable razor. inexpensive so if you've gone on a trip and forgot to pack your razor, this is a great one to pick up at the drug store as a substitute. lacks flexibility in the movement of the razor, but great for a couple of days.
Raelyn A.
Elk Grove, CA
Definitely not my favorite razors. Especially when I have shaved in like a week, my leg hair will obviously get caught in it, but when I try to rinse it off. It wont budge. Also they get very dull so easily.
Sara M.
This brand works really well. It doesn't cut up my legs or arms badly, and it leaves them feeling smooth, too. They are inexpensive so when I can't afford to pay for my replacement heads, I go for these.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
Great razors, they never cause razor burn. The BIC Comfort 3 Shaver for Women Sensitive Skin is very effective in removing unwanted hair. The quality of these razors surpassed my expectations. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Linda T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The razor is sharp but with soap, it doesn't hurt. Takes hair off easily and quickly. Razor is sharp enough to remove hair on any part of the body and can remove little baby hairs and ingrown hair as well!
Erin S.
Saxonburg, PA
BIC products in general haven't seemed to impress me. The price tag may be great, who wants to spend a fortune on a razor that's just going to wear out anyway? 9 times out of 10 these razors leave me with razor burn or irritated skin. Sure they get the job done but there's plenty of other razors on the shelves that are better.
Marie S.
Piney Flats, TN
I try to keep these on stock they are easy-to-use light weight.they are a great razor but I think it is easy to nic yourself. My daughter gets mine if she runs out even though she I married an doesn't live here they are very affordable and do a great job.I would recommend them to my friends
Cassandra M.
West Haven, CT
Quick and easy to use. Somewhat cheap but because it's for a lady they upcharge you. Could use the men's brands and get the same effectiveness. Able to reuse several times, shave about once a week.
Caroline D.
Bowling Green, OH
I love cheap razors and these do the job best at an affordable price. I use these every day and they last me about two weeks. I always use a shaving cream with them but it totally does the job. The price keeps me coming back. They're good razors and they take the hair off.