BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Wynstona L.
Orlando, FL
I like this razor because its cheap and gets the job done. They do rust easily but that is to be expected. Compared to other products, it fairs well. I would definitely buy it again. It is very easy to use. I was satisfied overall with the purchase
Madeline W.
Inman, SC
The blades stay sharp for only about 2 uses of the razor. There are way better razor options if you do shave very regularly. The first couple uses do shave very well but does dull out pretty quick. I most likely wouldn't repurchase this product.
Kaitlin M.
Marysville, OH
I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated quite easy. I purchased this product at Wal-Mart. I have never cut myself with these razors. They leave my skin smooth. They were very effective. Price was reasonable. I would recommend to others.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
Great razors, they never cause razor burn. The BIC Comfort 3 Shaver for Women Sensitive Skin is very effective in removing unwanted hair. The quality of these razors surpassed my expectations. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY
This is not my favorite razor. It doesn't last as long as others. I usually only purchase this when I'm going to be traveling because the purchase price makes me not mind if it's broken or is immediately thrown away when I return home.
Vale A.
Deltona, FL
They work really nice on the legs / arms . The blade is gentle on delicate skin. Personally I wouldn't recommended for a begginger Shaver .. It is just a little too small. It has very few blades which makes shaving sooooo much longer .
Patricia S.
Oceanside, NY
These are so cheap that I buy them all the time. One razor lasts 2-3 weeks depending how hairy you are. Just lather up with some foam and you're good to go. The blades do get dull if left in the shower so leave them in your cabinet.
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
This razor works really well and I like it. I only gave it three stars because I can by another razor by Bic with the same features that isn't pink for about $2-$4 less (depending on the store) by just walking to the men's section.
Jill M.
Henderson, KY
I love these razors. They last for several weeks and give a nice smooth shave. However, I can't find them where I live so I purchase the men's equivalent to this razor. It works just as well if you have trouble finding this razor.
Melissa P.
Ajo, AZ
There's a reason why these are cheap. They are not good at shaving legs that's for sure. I was on vacation and forgot my razor and went to the store and bought these and ended up having to go back and purchase a different brand.