BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
These are fine, and I like them, but I prefer buying men's razors if I'm just going to buy a 3-blader. They are usually cheaper and I think it's ridiculous that I have to pay more for the women's version of the same product.
Alexandria J.
New Alexandria, PA
Bic gets the job done, but it butchers your leg in the meantime. I have tried these in several forms, usually only when I had to when I forgot my Venus razor. Each time, I almost had wished I hadn't shaved my legs at all. Save yourself, your sanity, and your legs!
Kylie S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is okay. I have very thick hair and it grows back very quickly. If you are looking for something that is inexpensive and you can travel with then this is for you. You can buy it at Walmart, CVS, any drug store really. I would buy this if I am going on a trip or need to quickly shave my legs.
Kaitlynn B.
Eugene, OR
These razors never leave my skin smooth enough, it always feels like I need to shave again, they are super cheap, and easy to use like any other razor, but they also left bumps and slight razor burn, I wouldn't recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin,
Giovanna C.
Mclean, VA
This is a cheap product that makes its job. I don't have much body hair so I just need a simple shaver to make me soft. I use it almost every day and could say that simple and efficient are two words that describe the shaver. I'll definitely buy it again.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are easy to use the handles is long and thin. When compared to others it is just as well!If you have sensitive skin nut want a great close shave this works. It does meet my expectations and I will purchase again.
Gabrielle b.
Rock spring, GA
I HATE these razors. They have no flexibility. They are NOT good for sensitive skin. I used on one of my legs then the away because so awful. If you have sensitive skin or use flexible razors don't buy these. It won't let me give one star or I would
Lacey N.
Ocean Springs, MS
The Bic Comfort 3 shaver was not my favorite razor I have tried. It was effective, but left some areas of my skin not as smooth as others. Bought from Wal Mart, it was just average in cost and effectiveness. Overally, I would be hesitate to try again.
Helen B.
Glencoe, IL
Having very sensitive skin shaving my legs can become a nightmare!! I often have itchy skin and severe dryness after shaving.....finally found something that works!!!! After a shave my skin feel smooth, supple and moisturised....no more itches no more st skin!!!! Great shave, great price!!! Feels awesome to have something I can finally use daily!!!
Kerry Y.
Green Bay, WI
Disposable shavers intended for the landfill. What's the other option? More high-end razors that will do the job better but also end up in the landfill. And yet, we need our toiletries to keep the economy going and keep up the ideals of how we look.