BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
kelly P.
Greensboro, NC
Even though this product is marketed towards women with sensitive skin, it still irritated my skin and left it super red and itchy. I have yet to find a razor that doesn't give me similar problems and although this razor is not my favorite it is far from the worst I've tried so far.
Kaylee L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Doesn't give a close shave at all. The handle is awkward to hold and is really slippery when shaving in the shower. The blades aren't great either after about three uses they are good for the trash. Would not recommend to anyone unless for travel.
Maddie M.
La Grange Park, IL
Just your average disposable women shaving razors. They do the job. They are also "average"-sized, so they get clogged with hair faster than larger disposable razor do. They are fine enough for me to use, but I think for other people they would be annoyed by its small size.
Sarah G.
Absolutely love using Bic Razors even the cheap ones work well you just have to dispose of them after one use. But they did Comfort 3 shaver for women sensitive skin is a wonderful product. It works for what it needs to which is remove the hair on your legs under arms exedra
Julia V.
Sammamish, WA
I have super sensitive skin but I feel comfortable with this razor. My skin will normally break out and I will have a rash after shaving with a razor that uses the moisture bar at the head of the razor, but this one IS for sensitive skin and it works great without ANY problems
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor works really well and I like it. I only gave it three stars because I can by another razor by Bic with the same features that isn't pink for about $2-$4 less (depending on the store) by just walking to the men's section.
Heidi A.
Tucumcari, NM
I'm a sensitive skin lady and try to find products that are for sensitive skin and I love using these! They are very affordable at Walmart and you throw them away after a few uses. I like to buy these all the time when I'm on my shopping trips. I definitely recommend them!
Patricia S.
Oceanside, NY
These are so cheap that I buy them all the time. One razor lasts 2-3 weeks depending how hairy you are. Just lather up with some foam and you're good to go. The blades do get dull if left in the shower so leave them in your cabinet.
Jasmine J.
I'm just not a huge fan of this razor product. I feel like the razor stops being effective a lot faster than other brands. When I busy this brand, it is only because I am desperate and it is cheap. However, it is certainly not my go-to. I could go over a patch of skin several times, and the razor would not take off any hair.
Reb L.
Atlanta, GA
This is my go to razor when I run out and realize I need something fast! It's inexpensive and easy to use. I'm a klutz and I hardly cut myself with this razor. It gets the job done and I even trust it in sensitive areas. It's sharp enough but not gonna kill you