BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lulu H.
Fairborn, OH
Let's hear it for.. sensitive skin! I bought this product because my skin can be fairly finicky, and I need a razor that will suit me. While this product didn't really cut it for me, it did provide a nicer and smoother cut than regular razors. Not bad.
Lacey N.
Ocean Springs, MS
The Bic Comfort 3 shaver was not my favorite razor I have tried. It was effective, but left some areas of my skin not as smooth as others. Bought from Wal Mart, it was just average in cost and effectiveness. Overally, I would be hesitate to try again.
Thegirlreview s.
This product works really nicely for the first couple times,after thats its basically just scraping the cream off of your legs.I did find it at Walgreens for a cheap price,and it was nice and easy to use.I most likely would not buy this again though..
Rachelle M.
Raleigh, NC
BIC Comfort 3 shavers for women with sensitve skin is an effective product. It really removes the hair. I purchased this product at my local Walmart. I use it about once a week in order to keep my legs nice and smooth. I would buy this product again.
jasmine t.
Concord, CA
I have skin that scars easily and I am very hairy. These shavers worked well and caused me no issues. I would recommend sticking to a single blade shaver if you are hairy like myself by I have tried this products and it gave me the results I desired.
Gabrielle b.
Rock spring , GA
I HATE these razors. They have no flexibility. They are NOT good for sensitive skin. I used on one of my legs then the away because so awful. If you have sensitive skin or use flexible razors don't buy these. It won't let me give one star or I would
Milagros G.
8260 NW 14th St EPS# U-10167 Miami, Fl 33191-1501
Easy to use and has the advantage of three knives that help remove more quickly the hair and the head is movable allowing any area not run out of reach. You can find at any supermarket, packages normally bring both. And Yes, I recommend blindfolded.
Luz C.
Milwaukee, WI
ZThese Soleil Comfort shavers are great for my sensitive skin. They are easy to use and don't irritate my skin. I usually buy them at Walgreens and Target. Use them at least twice a week. Maybe more. Would recommend to others, they are a good value.
Kerry Y.
Green Bay, WI
Disposable shavers intended for the landfill. What's the other option? More high-end razors that will do the job better but also end up in the landfill. And yet, we need our toiletries to keep the economy going and keep up the ideals of how we look.
Wynstona L.
Orlando, FL
I like this razor because its cheap and gets the job done. They do rust easily but that is to be expected. Compared to other products, it fairs well. I would definitely buy it again. It is very easy to use. I was satisfied overall with the purchase