BY BIC #84 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Maddie M.
La Grange Park, IL
Just your average disposable women shaving razors. They do the job. They are also "average"-sized, so they get clogged with hair faster than larger disposable razor do. They are fine enough for me to use, but I think for other people they would be annoyed by its small size.
Sarah G.
Absolutely love using Bic Razors even the cheap ones work well you just have to dispose of them after one use. But they did Comfort 3 shaver for women sensitive skin is a wonderful product. It works for what it needs to which is remove the hair on your legs under arms exedra
Heidi A.
Tucumcari, NM
I'm a sensitive skin lady and try to find products that are for sensitive skin and I love using these! They are very affordable at Walmart and you throw them away after a few uses. I like to buy these all the time when I'm on my shopping trips. I definitely recommend them!
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor works really well and I like it. I only gave it three stars because I can by another razor by Bic with the same features that isn't pink for about $2-$4 less (depending on the store) by just walking to the men's section.
Patricia S.
Oceanside, NY
These are so cheap that I buy them all the time. One razor lasts 2-3 weeks depending how hairy you are. Just lather up with some foam and you're good to go. The blades do get dull if left in the shower so leave them in your cabinet.
Jasmine J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm just not a huge fan of this razor product. I feel like the razor stops being effective a lot faster than other brands. When I busy this brand, it is only because I am desperate and it is cheap. However, it is certainly not my go-to. I could go over a patch of skin several times, and the razor would not take off any hair.
Katie B.
Philadelphia, PA
These razors are decent enough, but to be honest I usually just buy the generic at whatever store I'm at. There's not usually a big difference, and since they only last for a few shaves I don't see the point in going name brand.
Reb L.
Atlanta, GA
This is my go to razor when I run out and realize I need something fast! It's inexpensive and easy to use. I'm a klutz and I hardly cut myself with this razor. It gets the job done and I even trust it in sensitive areas. It's sharp enough but not gonna kill you
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
These are fine, and I like them, but I prefer buying men's razors if I'm just going to buy a 3-blader. They are usually cheaper and I think it's ridiculous that I have to pay more for the women's version of the same product.
Alexandria J.
Ewa Beach, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bic gets the job done, but it butchers your leg in the meantime. I have tried these in several forms, usually only when I had to when I forgot my Venus razor. Each time, I almost had wished I hadn't shaved my legs at all. Save yourself, your sanity, and your legs!