BY BIC #85 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Monica G.
My skin is very sensitive legs and this product is one of the few not to use my legs reddened even without shaving foam
Eider A.
Great for use on a trip. You can not ask more of a disposable product. But personally, I prefer other brands for daily.
Mariam B.
Alain, Abudhabi
These are pretty decent razors. I have thick and corse hair, Doesn't give me the closest shave but can save the day.

At this moment it seems quelñefalta USE A little more precision in the finish.
I like most other brands on the market
Lauryn K.
I found it aggravated my skin and left me covered in red bumps, wouldn't recommend to anyone who has sensitivite skin
Stefy W.
Esta maquina de afeitar no eléctrica es muy fácil de usar y deja un buen acabado, además es una maquina economica.
Roberta S.
Sao Lourenco
seria melhor se durasse mais , mais a marca é muito boa , só tem que fazer laminas mais boas , pois nao dura muito
Mayara C.
Muito boa a lámina! Não agride a pele, tem um toque bem macio e cumpre perfeitamente a função para qual se propõe.
Virginia C.
Son muy buenas, deslizan muy bien evitando cortes en la piel, cortan el bello a ras y tienen un precio razonable
Itz G.
It did the job but I didn't found anything magical about the product I wish that it had been a little more smooth