BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lauren F.
Do not find that these work well. I do not have sensitive skin generally but tend to get irritations after using these.
Karla C.
Me encanta esta cuchilla ya qie como tiene varias hojas se te es facil depilarte ademas que te deja una piel muy suave
Alyse M.
Surrey, ['', '', '']
Great for travelling or on the go. Cheap yet dependable and works just as good as the expensive brands. Affordable too.
DENISSE C.
Theres nothing much to say about razors in general lollll the product does what it suppose to do and is very affordable
Monica G.
My skin is very sensitive legs and this product is one of the few not to use my legs reddened even without shaving foam
Eider A.
Great for use on a trip. You can not ask more of a disposable product. But personally, I prefer other brands for daily.

At this moment it seems quelñefalta USE A little more precision in the finish.
I like most other brands on the market
Lauryn K.
I found it aggravated my skin and left me covered in red bumps, wouldn't recommend to anyone who has sensitivite skin
Mariam B.
These are pretty decent razors. I have thick and corse hair, Doesn't give me the closest shave but can save the day.
Stefy W.
Esta maquina de afeitar no eléctrica es muy fácil de usar y deja un buen acabado, además es una maquina economica.