BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Monica G.
My skin is very sensitive legs and this product is one of the few not to use my legs reddened even without shaving foam
Georgia B.
These do their job well, they are very sharp and remove the hair without irritation or pain. I think they are cheap but good value!
giovana f.
essa lamina é boa porem estraga muito rapida assim como a amarelinha ela é bem descartavel
Ines A.
Prague
It gets the job done. After one or two uses the razor blade gets rusty. Would recommend not to place/leave in shower. This way it can last almost 3 shaves. Easy and cheap option to take for vacation or use at home. Would recommend to anyone who wants a cheap and quick option
Rebekah O.
I'm not fond of this razor, when I used this I came or in shaving rash and had cuts all over my legs, it is affordable I got mine from Poundland so obviously it was £1, to be honest I don't think I would buy this again unless I was desperate...
Saffron B.
Coventry, West Midlands
These are okey for one time use but I don't find I get a very close shave with them, they don't feel that sharp. Would be alot better if they had more blades and a closer shave
Tatyana P.
Memphis, TN
I love this !!! I have sensitive skin . This always comes in handy !! I love this product.
Sadie C.
Very soft and gentle razors for people will sensitive skin like me. BIC provide good quality and easy to use razors for very affordable prices and I would definitely recommend.
Ally
bic has made nice shavers
ive never had a problem with these razors, usually they would cut through but the rubber on the actual razor helped the skin not get scratched or irritated.
Charlotte W.
These shavers are great, my skin is really sensitive and since I stated using these I haven't had any problems