BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ally
Ally
bic has made nice shavers
ive never had a problem with these razors, usually they would cut through but the rubber on the actual razor helped the skin not get scratched or irritated.
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
These shavers are great, my skin is really sensitive and since I stated using these I haven't had any problems
Jessi N.
Jessi N.
Its so good i have a very sensitive skin and thid shaver no shave an blow my skin like other shavers
Gissette F.
Gissette F.
Las utilizo pocas veces, no me irritan, el filo de las hojas es adecuado, el diseño no es lo mejor, pero cumple su funcion. Son económicas y sirven para el paso, si uno debe salir apurada y necesita una depilación express!
Linda W.
Linda W.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this product. I have no razor bumps after use. It's a great product that you can get your money worth.
soraia s.
soraia s.
As laminas ajudam naqueles momentos de pressa, sobre essa da bic não posso reclamar, já que outras marcas que eu testei tive alergia...
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
Very soft and gentle razors for people will sensitive skin like me. BIC provide good quality and easy to use razors for very affordable prices and I would definitely recommend.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
When I'm on a budget or Pinscher cash I usually go to this it's cheap where I buy them they're very sharp they last and they leave my skin incredibly smooth and I have not want to cut myself you lose yourself I think they're pretty good
Rebekah O.
Rebekah O.
I'm not fond of this razor, when I used this I came or in shaving rash and had cuts all over my legs, it is affordable I got mine from Poundland so obviously it was £1, to be honest I don't think I would buy this again unless I was desperate...
giovana f.
giovana f.
essa lamina é boa porem estraga muito rapida assim como a amarelinha ela é bem descartavel