BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Camila S.
Não vi nada de positivo nesse barbeador, acabou com minha pele, fiquei com alergia, enchi de carocinhos, não gostei mesmo, não recomendo não galera! 😡
Shania K.
I have been using these razors only for a little bit now and they have been great so far.. I've noticed that they are a little to expensive for razors but they are great for the price. They are easy to use and I would recommend these to anyone !
Michelle J.
Worked extremely well for getting rid of all the hairs. Would defiantly purchase this product again and recommend it to a friend.
Ally
bic has made nice shavers
ive never had a problem with these razors, usually they would cut through but the rubber on the actual razor helped the skin not get scratched or irritated.
Zenith Y.
Don't shave often and don't know well about shavers but think it's good and nicely designed. Would recommend it
Lindsay S.
Pickering, Ontario
You get what you pay for. These razors do the job. However they are more expensive then the male razors.
Ale C.
I always shave my legs with this product, it's a shaver so economic and it's great, amazing.
Keeana A.
Winnipeg , MB
I only really use these when there is nothing left in the house for me to shave with. These are cheap and I can get them from the cover store so that's a plus.
Mckayla W.
I do not like this product at all. I used these when I first started shaving but since then I have bought a more expensive shaver which is way better.
Mariam B.
These are pretty decent razors. I have thick and corse hair, Doesn't give me the closest shave but can save the day.