BY BIC #79 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
maisie b.
Christchurch
Just like any other razor pretty much but nevr gives me rash or anything like that. Leaves my legs feeling smoth but dry (Like all other razors)
Christiane P.
Don't really work well my with legs and not sharp enough!

If you don't have tough hairs like mine it'll be okay but don't purchase if you do!!
diana d.
me las compre por que son baratas y trae mas de una pero se desafilan rápidamente te lastiman por que te pasas una y otra vez y no depilan bien
Leyre L.
Is a simple, easy to use and basic shaver. I love the color. leaves the skin soft and hydrated. value for money i am enchanted. recommendable.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these razors and buy them all the time!! I try to wait for them to be on sale to pick more up but I always buys them when I need them!
Edna P.
Produto excelente,melhor não há, gostei muito,duradouro.
Super prático.
Só compramos dele aqui na minha casa
Eu e meu marido gostamos muito.
Aracelis D.
Soy algo amplia y en realidad no necesito una super máquina de afeitar, esta me viene bien y la uso con regularidad. Ahhh y duran bastante!!!
Jeanne R.
I wasn't a big fan of this razor I tend to like the Venus razors better. I would use this in a pinch but it would never be my first pick
soraia s.
As laminas ajudam naqueles momentos de pressa, sobre essa da bic não posso reclamar, já que outras marcas que eu testei tive alergia...
Shandene L.
Ottawa
I like how it is not too dull or sharp, just right feel for my skin. Shaves very well. Hair doesn't grow bsck as fast. Easy to handle.