BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin uploaded by Cheryl H.BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin uploaded by Kathryn B.
BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin

BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin

BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

3.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars35%
  • 4 Stars26%
  • 3 Stars20%
  • 2 Stars10%
  • 1 Star9%
3.67 / 5 based on 703 Reviews

Product Description

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin
BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin
Reviews (703)
Q&A (0)
Media (2)
Buy on Walgreens*
Aracelis D.
37 reviews
Soy algo amplia y en realidad no necesito una super máquina de afeitar, esta me viene bien y la uso con regularidad. Ahhh y duran bastante!!!
Edna P.
7 reviews
Produto excelente,melhor não há, gostei muito,duradouro.
Super prático.
Só compramos dele aqui na minha casa
Eu e meu marido gostamos muito.
Jeanne R.
31 reviews
I wasn't a big fan of this razor I tend to like the Venus razors better. I would use this in a pinch but it would never be my first pick
Alexandra D.
20 reviews
pues es la que se consigue buena y barata y en todos lados, me gusta por que dura un poco mas que las otrtas y no me corta ni me irrita
Shandene L.
Ottawa
19 reviews
I like how it is not too dull or sharp, just right feel for my skin. Shaves very well. Hair doesn't grow bsck as fast. Easy to handle.
soraia s.
10 reviews
As laminas ajudam naqueles momentos de pressa, sobre essa da bic não posso reclamar, já que outras marcas que eu testei tive alergia...
Mariana M.
20 reviews
Las navajas duran muy poco y el precio está exagerado para su vida útil. Además es la forma que tiene no te permite manipularlo bien
Yareni Vanesa F.
Guadalajara, Jal
27 reviews
Its so easy to work with, it removes all the little hairs, the only detail that I dont like is that makes some irritation con My skin
fernanda s.
Guadalajara, Jalisco
36 reviews
I thik it is super useful the 3 blades, this is one of my favorites because of the price and quality of it. Also it is easy to use
Estefanía M.
30 reviews

I like the edge because with a last is to perfection and the softness that leaves in my legs,
It's simple but it lasts a long time
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us