BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kait I.
Simple! Works well with shaving cream. Nothing else really special about this product.
Victoria L.
windsor, ON
I bought a twin pack of these and they lasted two years because I was afraid to shave again. I nicked myself multiple times while using these beasts without noticing until the stinging rinse job. A person with a light deft touch could expertly handle these. Me? Not so much.
Sarah P.
These razors do the job, but if you're pretty hairy (like me haha) you're going to go through these pretty quickly. Even though you get more razors for less money, you still end up going through them a lot quicker.
Elba Annetty R.
Me encanta esta razuradora es de las más económicas y es muy buena yo tengo una piel muy sensible y esta me ayuda con mi sensibilidad a no irritarme que es lo que normalmente me pasa.
Lori N.
Muskoka
I have very sensitive skin and break out in hives from shaving. These nice razors seem to cause less hives and offer a close shave that leave my legs feeling extra smooth.
Stephanie M.
Calgary
My husband bought these razors for me and I absolutely love them they’re easy to handle they’re nice and soft and they make my legs feel amazing after highly recommended
Diana P.
Las mejores afeitadoras que he usado. Son de excelente calidad, dejan la piel tersa sin resequedad, vale la pena comprarlas las recomiendo para toda la familia, hombres y mujeres
Kellin Y.
No remueve bien el bello, no vale la pena el dinero gastado además es costoso salidria mejor comprar crema depilatoria que es un poco mas costoso, pero también estas cremas no son todas buenas.
Camila S.
Não vi nada de positivo nesse barbeador, acabou com minha pele, fiquei com alergia, enchi de carocinhos, não gostei mesmo, não recomendo não galera! 😡
Shania K.
I have been using these razors only for a little bit now and they have been great so far.. I've noticed that they are a little to expensive for razors but they are great for the price. They are easy to use and I would recommend these to anyone !