BY BIC #84 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on kmart*
Keeana A.
Winnipeg , MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I only really use these when there is nothing left in the house for me to shave with. These are cheap and I can get them from the cover store so that's a plus.
Kim C.
I love using this product it does not harm my skin
it goes very gently and it is also very affordable.... It is very effective because it does not harm my skin
Marlin A.
These are very good shavers. Not very expensive but work very well. Is easy to handle. I have tried every kind it seems like but these always get the job done!
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA
They are so inexpensive and they do exactly what you need them to do. Also, they are disposable so if you're needing something for the night these are great!
Claudia G.
no deja suavidad en la piel, no son demasiado efectiva y suelen prodcir cortes además de que no es recomendable por el grosor del bello, no lo recomiendo
Alex C.
Winnipeg
This were great for disposable razors! I took them to Cuba with me and they worked fantastic! I did not get any razor burn and my legs were soooo smooth!
Mckayla W.
I do not like this product at all. I used these when I first started shaving but since then I have bought a more expensive shaver which is way better.
Camila S.
Não vi nada de positivo nesse barbeador, acabou com minha pele, fiquei com alergia, enchi de carocinhos, não gostei mesmo, não recomendo não galera! 😡
Thaina U.
otimo product does not have to complain about this product is very good and pluck all the hairs all my maxilla I love because use of any product bic
Barbara F.
santa maria, rs
Eu recomendo, minha é pele é bem sensível e
a BIC desenvolveu essa gilete feminina. Que é maravilhosa e muito confortável, além de ser muito barata