Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin uploaded by Cheryl H.BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin uploaded by Kathryn B.
BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin

BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin

BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

3.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars35%
  • 4 Stars26%
  • 3 Stars20%
  • 2 Stars10%
  • 1 Star9%
3.67 / 5 based on 676 Reviews

Product Description

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin
BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin
Reviews (676)
Q&A (0)
Media (2)
Buy on Amazon
Asma K.
13 reviews
Works well leaving my skin not too dry but definitely gets rid of all the hair i need it to.
Stephanie T.
12 reviews
No me lastima la piel, es muy efectivo... cubre mis expectativas es el que mas uso y compro
Ashli F.
5 reviews
I like the cheap, plastic rasors because they're usually the most rough. Thats what i need.
Taylor M.
Sarnia , ON
24 reviews
Got plenty of cuts from this one! Only used because I forgot mine as home while on vacation
ily c.
la toma
9 reviews
Ae desfilan en el primer uso hacenn quue laa afeitada sea muy poco plaacentera son asperas
Camila R.
6 reviews
Suave y delicada, elimina los vellos y no daña la piel, es la mejor que probe hasta ahora
Bruna R.
16 reviews
Tem um modelo diferente, que permite um melhor uso para as mulheres, e não causa alergia
Kait I.
16 reviews
Simple! Works well with shaving cream. Nothing else really special about this product.
Victoria L.
windsor, ON
47 reviews
I bought a twin pack of these and they lasted two years because I was afraid to shave again. I nicked myself multiple times while using these beasts without noticing until the stinging rinse job. A person with a light deft touch could expertly handle these. Me? Not so much.
Elba Annetty R.
Miami, FL
167 reviews
Badge Icon
Wellness Guru Expert
Level 1
Me encanta esta razuradora es de las más económicas y es muy buena yo tengo una piel muy sensible y esta me ayuda con mi sensibilidad a no irritarme que es lo que normalmente me pasa.
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us