BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Mckayla W.
I do not like this product at all. I used these when I first started shaving but since then I have bought a more expensive shaver which is way better.
Camila S.
Não vi nada de positivo nesse barbeador, acabou com minha pele, fiquei com alergia, enchi de carocinhos, não gostei mesmo, não recomendo não galera! 😡
Thaina U.
otimo product does not have to complain about this product is very good and pluck all the hairs all my maxilla I love because use of any product bic
Mira P.
A regular shaver, easy to use and comfortable. Nothing special just as many others though they do tend to stay sharp for a longer time than others.
Barbara F.
santa maria, rs
Eu recomendo, minha é pele é bem sensível e
a BIC desenvolveu essa gilete feminina. Que é maravilhosa e muito confortável, além de ser muito barata
maisie b.
Christchurch
Just like any other razor pretty much but nevr gives me rash or anything like that. Leaves my legs feeling smoth but dry (Like all other razors)
Christiane P.
Don't really work well my with legs and not sharp enough!

If you don't have tough hairs like mine it'll be okay but don't purchase if you do!!
Leyre L.
Is a simple, easy to use and basic shaver. I love the color. leaves the skin soft and hydrated. value for money i am enchanted. recommendable.
diana d.
me las compre por que son baratas y trae mas de una pero se desafilan rápidamente te lastiman por que te pasas una y otra vez y no depilan bien
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these razors and buy them all the time!! I try to wait for them to be on sale to pick more up but I always buys them when I need them!