BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Shania K.
Shania K.
I have been using these razors only for a little bit now and they have been great so far.. I've noticed that they are a little to expensive for razors but they are great for the price. They are easy to use and I would recommend these to anyone !
Lary B.
Lary B.
Minha mãe compra muito ela e eu uso gosto mais ou menos por que eu acho que ela tem mais facilidade de se cortar, e por outro lado é boa porque as lâminas são bem afiadas eai tira rapidinho
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.
I like. Leaves my skin soft. I always use it, of course, if I do not go to the spa before.
Tatyana P.
Tatyana P.
Memphis, TN
I love this !!! I have sensitive skin . This always comes in handy !! I love this product.
Aracelis D.
Aracelis D.
Soy algo amplia y en realidad no necesito una super máquina de afeitar, esta me viene bien y la uso con regularidad. Ahhh y duran bastante!!!
Belens C.
Belens C.
Excelente producto pero funciona mejor el que es para hombres, los puedes usar mas veces que estos para mujeres. Esperaba más del producto porque ya he usado los de hombre.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
pues es la que se consigue buena y barata y en todos lados, me gusta por que dura un poco mas que las otrtas y no me corta ni me irrita
Carlita F.
Carlita F.
I'm not that fan of this product, it's a little bit thoug. But the results still soft and clear. It's in a good price. It's not my favorite but still effective. I buy this in supermarkets or pharmacies. It's good so I give it a super 7/10
Estefanía M.
Estefanía M.

I like the edge because with a last is to perfection and the softness that leaves in my legs,
It's simple but it lasts a long time
Veronique G.
Veronique G.
Sainte-Adele
Love them....cheep and good for my skin. Doesn't hurt, doesn't cut... i use them 3 or 4 times.