BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Aaliyah r.
This product is great and removes all traces of body hair it's super smooth and does not cause irritation to your skin so if you're sensitive definitely purchase these shaving blades
Ally
bic has made nice shavers
ive never had a problem with these razors, usually they would cut through but the rubber on the actual razor helped the skin not get scratched or irritated.
Abigail A.
Toronto
The shaver works well on my skin and it is designed for women's sensitive skin. The product is effective, it is affordable and with proper care, the usable life can be extended.
Jackie F.
México, D.F
Its always good to have a shaver at home just in case, and this one is really cool but i think its a bit expensive but i like it overall, i always use it to shave my legs!!!
Kim C.
I love using this product it does not harm my skin
it goes very gently and it is also very affordable.... It is very effective because it does not harm my skin
Keeana A.
Winnipeg , MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I only really use these when there is nothing left in the house for me to shave with. These are cheap and I can get them from the cover store so that's a plus.
Marlin A.
These are very good shavers. Not very expensive but work very well. Is easy to handle. I have tried every kind it seems like but these always get the job done!
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA
They are so inexpensive and they do exactly what you need them to do. Also, they are disposable so if you're needing something for the night these are great!
Alex C.
Winnipeg
This were great for disposable razors! I took them to Cuba with me and they worked fantastic! I did not get any razor burn and my legs were soooo smooth!
Claudia G.
no deja suavidad en la piel, no son demasiado efectiva y suelen prodcir cortes además de que no es recomendable por el grosor del bello, no lo recomiendo