BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney K.
Ajax , ON
Great razor ! Doesn't give me razor burn . Leaves my legs extra smooth and soft. I highly suggest these
Reynas H.
This is good for me, because I have a lot of hair other than that is very cheap and does its job well.
Kara D.
The product is okay I not sure that I would purchase it again because they don't really last very long
Eli D.
I love the packaging in which it comes is super feminine and is very easy to use is my basic always❤
Yashomatee R.
It gets the job done. I like these because they're friendly on your pocket and easy to carry around.
Mikelly C.
Nossa super recomendo, deixa a pele lisinha evitando os cortes e pelos encravados e é rápido e ágil
Greta A.
100% I recommend then. Razors are simple to use, blades are very sharp. All hairs are easy shaved.
Chelsey J.
I have sensitive skin and these razors help out with that when shaving my legs. No more bumps!
Pooja L.
Good razor. Didn't cause any damage and shaving of hair was also done well. Useful to be used
Asma K.
Works well leaving my skin not too dry but definitely gets rid of all the hair i need it to.