BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Laken H.
Laken H.
Saint Catharines
Not for sensitive skin at all! I find the 3 blade razors will always give you razor burn and the bumps.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Ajax , WV
Great razor ! Doesn't give me razor burn . Leaves my legs extra smooth and soft. I highly suggest these
Kara D.
Kara D.
The product is okay I not sure that I would purchase it again because they don't really last very long
Reynas H.
Reynas H.
This is good for me, because I have a lot of hair other than that is very cheap and does its job well.
Eli D.
Eli D.
I love the packaging in which it comes is super feminine and is very easy to use is my basic always❤
Yashomatee R.
Yashomatee R.
It gets the job done. I like these because they're friendly on your pocket and easy to carry around.
Mikelly C.
Mikelly C.
Nossa super recomendo, deixa a pele lisinha evitando os cortes e pelos encravados e é rápido e ágil
Greta A.
Greta A.
100% I recommend then. Razors are simple to use, blades are very sharp. All hairs are easy shaved.
Habibat Y.
Habibat Y.
Agege, Lagos
I love pink colours, that was wat attracted me to the blade and the blade was so nice and sharp.
Chelsey J.
Chelsey J.
I have sensitive skin and these razors help out with that when shaving my legs. No more bumps!