BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yuly K.
Calgary, CA
It gets the job i use it for almost 3 years now and i haven't look back its cheap and it work well on thick hair
Virginia C.
Son muy buenas, deslizan muy bien evitando cortes en la piel, cortan el bello a ras y tienen un precio razonable
Sasha S.
Not for me. Being European and having thick hair, 3 blades do nothing foe me. I prefer and only use 5 blades.
Lamis Y.
Cheap but does the job! I usually use his when I'm in a hurry or when I'm going away on vacation as a backup
kristin k.
Very very dull, I didn't expect them to be perfect because they are cheap, but they hurt and give me a rash,
Katie D.
Didn't irratate my sensitive skin. I'm prone to razor burn which was a relieve. Shaved smooth, and deligent.
Colleen S.
Love these
Works great. Gets the job done without me getting cuts n nips. Love the color also of the razor.
Tracy C.
Awesome product will use again as it isvery in expensive. And I enjoy this product.will recommend to anyone
Juliana A.
É muito bom, mas dura pouco, me deu um pouco de alergia! recommendo para pessoas que não tem a pele sensível
Mayra C.
Esta es la.mejor maquina de depilar para las que somos de pieles sensibles, ademas de que es muy duradera.