BY BIC #85 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Madaí E.
It works pretty well for sensitive skin cause i have tried other razors and they irritate my skin and are itchy. It leaves my skin soft. I use it quite often i bought in in Metro shop.
Justine D.
Calgary
Typical disposable razor, gets the job done great for travel or if you have house guests that like to forget their own. Doesn't stay sharp long but is comparable to other disposables
Sherrise R.
Toronto
Cheap razors that get the job done when you can't afford a high end one. They go on sale frequently at Shoppers. They do go dull after one to two uses but you get what you pay for..
Yolenda P.
Great for sensitive skin.
Gives a lovely close shave and is a great dupe for Venus or Schick.
The razors are very simple and easy to use.
These razors are available at most beauty supplies and drugstores.
I would certainly recommend it to others.
Imona H.
With sensitive skin sometimes shaving gets irritating and I get many cuts. But the BIC Comfort 3 shaver is quite good and I like it. When you don't have enough time this is a must have and very affordable.
Crystal M.
When I'm on a budget or Pinscher cash I usually go to this it's cheap where I buy them they're very sharp they last and they leave my skin incredibly smooth and I have not want to cut myself you lose yourself I think they're pretty good
Naila M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thy are decent razors, they get the job done. I don't know if paying more for pink razors is worth it. The blades and razor as a whole resemble the bic men's razor which is cheaper.
Michelle H.
I love the original BIC razors for everyday use because they have consistently done the job and left my skin super smooth! My husband won't use anything but them, so the two of us are always stocking up on them!
Janet M.
He tenido la oportunidad de usas estas razuradoras dos veces, son faciles de usar y te eliminan el vello, pero no me dejan la suavidad deseada luego de rasurarme.
Belens C.
Excelente producto pero funciona mejor el que es para hombres, los puedes usar mas veces que estos para mujeres. Esperaba más del producto porque ya he usado los de hombre.