Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin uploaded by Cheryl H.BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin uploaded by Kathryn B.
BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin

BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin

BY BIC #84 in Women's Razors

3.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars35%
  • 4 Stars26%
  • 3 Stars20%
  • 2 Stars10%
  • 1 Star9%
3.67 / 5 based on 706 Reviews

Product Description

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin
BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin
Reviews (706)
Q&A (0)
Media (2)
Buy on Walgreens*
Sherrise R.
34 reviews
Cheap razors that get the job done when you can't afford a high end one. They go on sale frequently at Shoppers. They do go dull after one to two uses but you get what you pay for..
Justine D.
45 reviews
Typical disposable razor, gets the job done great for travel or if you have house guests that like to forget their own. Doesn't stay sharp long but is comparable to other disposables
Imona H.
33 reviews
With sensitive skin sometimes shaving gets irritating and I get many cuts. But the BIC Comfort 3 shaver is quite good and I like it. When you don't have enough time this is a must have and very affordable.
Naila M.
112 reviews
Thy are decent razors, they get the job done. I don't know if paying more for pink razors is worth it. The blades and razor as a whole resemble the bic men's razor which is cheaper.
Crystal M.
22 reviews
When I'm on a budget or Pinscher cash I usually go to this it's cheap where I buy them they're very sharp they last and they leave my skin incredibly smooth and I have not want to cut myself you lose yourself I think they're pretty good
Michelle H.
17 reviews
I love the original BIC razors for everyday use because they have consistently done the job and left my skin super smooth! My husband won't use anything but them, so the two of us are always stocking up on them!
Janet M.
31 reviews
He tenido la oportunidad de usas estas razuradoras dos veces, son faciles de usar y te eliminan el vello, pero no me dejan la suavidad deseada luego de rasurarme.
Belens C.
21 reviews
Excelente producto pero funciona mejor el que es para hombres, los puedes usar mas veces que estos para mujeres. Esperaba más del producto porque ya he usado los de hombre.
Kellin Y.
22 reviews
No remueve bien el bello, no vale la pena el dinero gastado además es costoso salidria mejor comprar crema depilatoria que es un poco mas costoso, pero también estas cremas no son todas buenas.
Gineth R.
2 reviews
son buenas, cumplen con el objetivo de cortar el vello, pero su duración es muy mínima; el primer día te funciona las mil maravillas, pero a la segunda afeitada sientes de inmediato la diferencia
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

You came for the review, stay for the community. Over 25 million honest reviews from people like you.

Sign up now