BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate these. I have sensitive skin and they just do NOT work for me. I'm willing to invest in a nice razor for better results than this gave me. Too many cuts. The price is great, but the product is not for those with very sensitive skin like I have. There aren't enough blades on the individual razors, in my opinion.
Iretiola B.
This shaver really worked for me, and I was able to avoid usually razor bumps because of it. It is very easy to use, and effective. It is very feminine,and I know most women prefer men shavers. It compares to similar products because it has 3 shaver blades.
Brandy D.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my favorite razors. They hit all of my curves without leaving me covered in bumps and cuts. I like the fact that they are designed for sensitive skin. I have tried all kinds of different razors but keeping coming back to these. I highly recommend.
Lulu H.
Fairborn, OH
Let's hear it for.. sensitive skin! I bought this product because my skin can be fairly finicky, and I need a razor that will suit me. While this product didn't really cut it for me, it did provide a nicer and smoother cut than regular razors. Not bad.
Rachelle M.
Raleigh, NC
BIC Comfort 3 shavers for women with sensitve skin is an effective product. It really removes the hair. I purchased this product at my local Walmart. I use it about once a week in order to keep my legs nice and smooth. I would buy this product again.
Coppelia A.
Humble, TX
This has been one of my favorite razors to use! I have sensitive skin that tends to break out if I shave too often (and during the summer, it's kind of a need!) I appreciate that this razor was soft on my skin and reduced the breakouts/bumps. Definitely recommend!
Abby B.
I would recommend this razor if you were traveling and forgot your razor or needed to buy one for the weekend. I wouldn't use it long term or everyday. It does the job but doesn't leave a smooth finish and it's very easy to knick or cut your legs.
Maria K.
Cleburne, TX
I got these when I went on vacation since they'd be easy to pack and dispose, and they definitely did the trick. Left mi skin feeling super smooth, and didn't experience any of the irritation I have with other brands. If you're ever on the go and find yourself needing razors, get these!!
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These have worked great for me! They are easy to use, comfortable to hold, look great, and very effective! I use it every other day or so, and they last pretty long. They are affordable and great for women who have sensitive skin! I am very satisfied!
Kristin H.
Hopkinton
I love 3 blades, I feel that 4 blades are sometimes too much. These are nice enough to get into the grooves and the blades are always sharp enough to get rid of all the hairs. They're very easy to use, all shavers are pretty self explanatory to use. I'd recommend these specific ones.