BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Reb L.
Atlanta, GA
This is my go to razor when I run out and realize I need something fast! It's inexpensive and easy to use. I'm a klutz and I hardly cut myself with this razor. It gets the job done and I even trust it in sensitive areas. It's sharp enough but not gonna kill you
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
my whole life i have had sensitive ski. but using this product does no harm to my skin and leaves no irritation. i use this shaver on my legs about three times a week and it is very easy to use. especially with shaving creme. i would buy theses shavers again!
Kaitlynn B.
Eugene, OR
These razors never leave my skin smooth enough, it always feels like I need to shave again, they are super cheap, and easy to use like any other razor, but they also left bumps and slight razor burn, I wouldn't recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin,
Iretiola B.
This shaver really worked for me, and I was able to avoid usually razor bumps because of it. It is very easy to use, and effective. It is very feminine,and I know most women prefer men shavers. It compares to similar products because it has 3 shaver blades.
Brandy D.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my favorite razors. They hit all of my curves without leaving me covered in bumps and cuts. I like the fact that they are designed for sensitive skin. I have tried all kinds of different razors but keeping coming back to these. I highly recommend.
Bonnie H.
Lehi, UT
I can never remember to change the blades on my "fancier" razors. I have always gotten such a great shave from these BIC razors! If they feel a little dull I toss them out and grab a new one. I use these little razors every other day and I never have bumps!
Mehlin P.
Orlando, FL
With some shaving cream, these shavers are great. It really does cut the hair and leaves your skin feeling smooth. I recommend these shavers. I use them on my legs and under my arms. I normally breakout after shaving under my arms, but with this, I don't.
Giovanna C.
Harleysville, PA
This is a cheap product that makes its job. I don't have much body hair so I just need a simple shaver to make me soft. I use it almost every day and could say that simple and efficient are two words that describe the shaver. I'll definitely buy it again.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Not amazing, but not bad. The price is right so it's not a big issue. They're affordable but nothing great. I use them every once in a while and don't go out of my way to. Easy to use, but sometimes you have to go over a few times. Worth it for the money.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
I only use disposable razors when on trips but I do feel like this is a good alternative. I feel like they have a clean cut and trim well. However, I feel like they do not last very long but they are disposable so I feel like they do what is advertised.