BY BIC #84 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on kmart*
Rebekah O.
I'm not fond of this razor, when I used this I came or in shaving rash and had cuts all over my legs, it is affordable I got mine from Poundland so obviously it was £1, to be honest I don't think I would buy this again unless I was desperate...
Kushani D.
Panadura
BIC Women Razors are so good. It's gave a Silky Smooth skin. It's Very easy to use. It's not damaging the Skin. I don't compare it with another products. I Regularly use it.
Eliana S.
Tenho a pele super sensível e esse aparelho é muito bom para isso! Acho fácil nos supermercados e tenho um bom preço. Quero usar mais vezes esse produto, gostei muito dele.
Oumaima J.
Montreal, Quebec
Its good for the price , sharp blades and glides easily, nothing so special about it but i would recommend if you are looking for something that you would use and throw away after a couple of uses
Tanchi E.
Los Angeles
had used before another line of razors, but I think all this is my favorite, does not irritate my skin, it removes all unwanted hair and everything can pasarpor all areas that need to eliminate
Ceci P.
Este tipo de máquina para depilar es grandiosa para las que tenemos la piel sensible y fácilmente sufrimos irritaciones, con una buena crema para afeitar estas láminas se deslizan muy bien sobre la piel y se lleva consigo casi todos los vellos en la primer pasada!
Abbie N.
A very simple product that does what it says on the packaging. It is very easy to use and gets the job done and doesn't take up much room in the shower. Definitely met my expectations. It hasn't revolutionised my shaving routine but it gets the job done.
thais s.
muy buena , no lastima para nada la piel es super suave y desaparece todos los vellos hasta los mas pequeños la e comprado muchas veces y sin duda la seguiría comprando porque acaba muy bien con todos los vellos y sin lastimar que es lo que mas me gusta
Camila U.
Como não uso sempre (só utilizo em emergências) essa lâmina cumpriu bem o seu papel. veio bem afiada e deixou a pele lisa. Cumpriu com o "prometido". Comprei em uma farmácia próxima de casa que eu costumo frequentar. Com certeza compraria novamente!
Jade J.
Vancouver BC
When buying a razor I think it's important to spend an extra couple bucks and get the kind that are meant for ladies care. These cheaper ones cut and are down right dangerous. I have never had a good experience.