BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Katie D.
Katie D.
Didn't irratate my sensitive skin. I'm prone to razor burn which was a relieve. Shaved smooth, and deligent.
kristin k.
kristin k.
Very very dull, I didn't expect them to be perfect because they are cheap, but they hurt and give me a rash,
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Love these
Works great. Gets the job done without me getting cuts n nips. Love the color also of the razor.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Awesome product will use again as it isvery in expensive. And I enjoy this product.will recommend to anyone
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
É muito bom, mas dura pouco, me deu um pouco de alergia! recommendo para pessoas que não tem a pele sensível
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Viña del Mar
They are good! serve me much because I'm always in a hurry and I haven't shaved. Quick, easy, nice finish!
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Esta es la.mejor maquina de depilar para las que somos de pieles sensibles, ademas de que es muy duradera.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
This is not for sensitive skin...nice try though. I did not find that I got a nice smooth finish either.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Pickering, Ontario
You get what you pay for. These razors do the job. However they are more expensive then the male razors.
Kaona D.
Kaona D.
Hamilton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I really disliked these. My skin is sensitive and they were horrible for it, and also nicked me easily.