BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Randi O.
Randi O.
Cheap but does the job!! I'm the only girl in a house full of boys (6) I love buying pink razors they won't use them ;)
Karla C.
Karla C.
Me encanta esta cuchilla ya qie como tiene varias hojas se te es facil depilarte ademas que te deja una piel muy suave
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
I found it aggravated my skin and left me covered in red bumps, wouldn't recommend to anyone who has sensitivite skin
Roberta S.
Roberta S.
Sao Lourenco
seria melhor se durasse mais , mais a marca é muito boa , só tem que fazer laminas mais boas , pois nao dura muito
Mayara C.
Mayara C.
Muito boa a lámina! Não agride a pele, tem um toque bem macio e cumpre perfeitamente a função para qual se propõe.
Itz G.
Itz G.
It did the job but I didn't found anything magical about the product I wish that it had been a little more smooth
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Son muy buenas, deslizan muy bien evitando cortes en la piel, cortan el bello a ras y tienen un precio razonable
Yuly K.
Yuly K.
Calgary, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
It gets the job i use it for almost 3 years now and i haven't look back its cheap and it work well on thick hair
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
Not for me. Being European and having thick hair, 3 blades do nothing foe me. I prefer and only use 5 blades.
Lamis Y.
Lamis Y.
Cheap but does the job! I usually use his when I'm in a hurry or when I'm going away on vacation as a backup