BY BIC #85 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Ana P.
Did not like this razor at all. It´s not as easy to use as other razors and it takes me more time to get everything off. It´s cheaper and that´s why I went with it, but it is such a pain to use that I rather spend more on a better razor. I wouldn´t recommend it.
Jasmine C.
This is a pretty good product for a disposable razor that claims to be good for sensitive skin. My skin is really sensitive when I shaved my legs and this razor has never caused a breakout. The razors tend to stay sharp for longer than most disposables.
Tayla M.
I would never buy another type again after buying this! Super cost effective and works like a charm. I hardly ever cut my legs after I started using these. Compared to other brands, this one comes out on top. I recommend it to all my friends who shave.
Lolymar S.
I buy at walmart when I have no budget to buy cream or wax, do not last long as I live near the sea and everything is spoiled relatively fast but perfectly fulfill its function if you need something disposable fast and cheap and if the buy again
Ágatha P.
Eu gosto desta navalha, ele ficou perto da minha pele para um barbear mais rente, mas eu não notar uma diferença entre a versão sensível em comparação com aquele que não é feito para a pele sensível. Estou super satisfeita com o produto.
Ines A.
Prague
It gets the job done. After one or two uses the razor blade gets rusty. Would recommend not to place/leave in shower. This way it can last almost 3 shaves. Easy and cheap option to take for vacation or use at home. Would recommend to anyone who wants a cheap and quick option
Nikita Rose G.
strathroy, ON
This razor will get the job done, but find it does not last long.
Personally, after 3 or 4 days i end up needing to toss them because the razor dulls and just dose not work as well as a new none. would be nice if it lasted longer.
jessica a.
very practical and easy to use because it glides on the skin with a sharp blade, does not leave the skin dry or rough, have a great time duration does not spoil or fast enferuja, it glides on skin
samantha m.
the truth would not recommend at all is of very poor quality texture that leaves you in the legs is not like anything orrible must improve many things that brings knives are of very poor quality irritate the skin too
Rebekah O.
I'm not fond of this razor, when I used this I came or in shaving rash and had cuts all over my legs, it is affordable I got mine from Poundland so obviously it was £1, to be honest I don't think I would buy this again unless I was desperate...