BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
maisie b.
Christchurch
Just like any other razor pretty much but nevr gives me rash or anything like that. Leaves my legs feeling smoth but dry (Like all other razors)
Leyre L.
Is a simple, easy to use and basic shaver. I love the color. leaves the skin soft and hydrated. value for money i am enchanted. recommendable.
Edna P.
Produto excelente,melhor não há, gostei muito,duradouro.
Super prático.
Só compramos dele aqui na minha casa
Eu e meu marido gostamos muito.
Jeanne R.
I wasn't a big fan of this razor I tend to like the Venus razors better. I would use this in a pinch but it would never be my first pick
Shandene L.
Ottawa
I like how it is not too dull or sharp, just right feel for my skin. Shaves very well. Hair doesn't grow bsck as fast. Easy to handle.
Yareni Vanesa F.
Guadalajara, Jal
Its so easy to work with, it removes all the little hairs, the only detail that I dont like is that makes some irritation con My skin
Mariana M.
Las navajas duran muy poco y el precio está exagerado para su vida útil. Además es la forma que tiene no te permite manipularlo bien
fernanda s.
Guadalajara, Jalisco
I thik it is super useful the 3 blades, this is one of my favorites because of the price and quality of it. Also it is easy to use
Soraia A.
The BIC Comfort 3 Shaver for Women sentivite Skin does not cut well the the hair. We have to go several times. I don't recommend it
Maria L.
Calgary
This razor is gentle with the skin even though they are disposable they still get you out of trouble in a last minute situation