BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kushani D.
Panadura
BIC Women Razors are so good. It's gave a Silky Smooth skin. It's Very easy to use. It's not damaging the Skin. I don't compare it with another products. I Regularly use it.
Jackie F.
México, D.F
Its always good to have a shaver at home just in case, and this one is really cool but i think its a bit expensive but i like it overall, i always use it to shave my legs!!!
Eliana S.
Tenho a pele super sensível e esse aparelho é muito bom para isso! Acho fácil nos supermercados e tenho um bom preço. Quero usar mais vezes esse produto, gostei muito dele.
Andrea F.
Lambaré (Juana de Lara N°1127 y Pilar/Chivato)
Son muy buenas maquinitas de afeitar. Pero asi también como son desechables hay que usarlos solo una vez después desecharlo. Me gustan porque dejan mi piel super suave.
Janet M.
He tenido la oportunidad de usas estas razuradoras dos veces, son faciles de usar y te eliminan el vello, pero no me dejan la suavidad deseada luego de rasurarme.
Marlin A.
These are very good shavers. Not very expensive but work very well. Is easy to handle. I have tried every kind it seems like but these always get the job done!
Kim C.
I love using this product it does not harm my skin
it goes very gently and it is also very affordable.... It is very effective because it does not harm my skin
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA
They are so inexpensive and they do exactly what you need them to do. Also, they are disposable so if you're needing something for the night these are great!
Alex C.
Winnipeg
This were great for disposable razors! I took them to Cuba with me and they worked fantastic! I did not get any razor burn and my legs were soooo smooth!
Claudia G.
no deja suavidad en la piel, no son demasiado efectiva y suelen prodcir cortes además de que no es recomendable por el grosor del bello, no lo recomiendo