BY BIC #48 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Eri Belén G.
es un producto fabuloso porque fue unos de los primeras maquinas de afeitar que utilize a la edad de 14 ya que cuando era niña eramuy belluday siempre lo hacia con la maquinilla de mi papá hasta que un dia le pedi que me comprara una y fue exeletente no me irrito como otras para brazos y piernas debajo de la ducha es perfecta
Leire H.

It really is very respectful of the skin, my skin is too sensitive, I found it very comfortable shave with this razor. They should make a style Venus, with interchangeable heads so that it can be used longer, because their life time seemed very short to me.
Brogan H.
London, England
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have these in my bathroom. My skin is super sensitive and I need to change razors often, so having these are so helpful. They are reasonably priced and don't wear down fast. They don't leave my skin feeling irritated, and are lightweight and disposable so they are great for traveling!
Emilly M.
Usei esse produto por muito tempo e adorei a sua qualidade, porque além do produto ser de alta qualidade com três laminas que faz a remoção do pelo mais rápido, não deixa a pele ressecada deixa super macia e lisinha, super recommendo porque este produto é excelente é um dos melhores que usei.
Christina T.
Scarborough , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Honestly, might not be the best thing for sensitive thing (shaving in general too). It's a pretty standard razor compared to an average one (not labeled for sensitive skin) and leaves the skin a little red after. I think I might try a different brand.
Sadie C.
Very soft and gentle razors for people will sensitive skin like me. BIC provide good quality and easy to use razors for very affordable prices and I would definitely recommend.
Ana P.
Did not like this razor at all. It´s not as easy to use as other razors and it takes me more time to get everything off. It´s cheaper and that´s why I went with it, but it is such a pain to use that I rather spend more on a better razor. I wouldn´t recommend it.
Tayla M.
I would never buy another type again after buying this! Super cost effective and works like a charm. I hardly ever cut my legs after I started using these. Compared to other brands, this one comes out on top. I recommend it to all my friends who shave.
Jasmine C.
This is a pretty good product for a disposable razor that claims to be good for sensitive skin. My skin is really sensitive when I shaved my legs and this razor has never caused a breakout. The razors tend to stay sharp for longer than most disposables.
Lolymar S.
I buy at walmart when I have no budget to buy cream or wax, do not last long as I live near the sea and everything is spoiled relatively fast but perfectly fulfill its function if you need something disposable fast and cheap and if the buy again