BY BIC #49 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal M.
When I'm on a budget or Pinscher cash I usually go to this it's cheap where I buy them they're very sharp they last and they leave my skin incredibly smooth and I have not want to cut myself you lose yourself I think they're pretty good
Belens C.
Excelente producto pero funciona mejor el que es para hombres, los puedes usar mas veces que estos para mujeres. Esperaba más del producto porque ya he usado los de hombre.
Gissette F.
Las utilizo pocas veces, no me irritan, el filo de las hojas es adecuado, el diseño no es lo mejor, pero cumple su funcion. Son económicas y sirven para el paso, si uno debe salir apurada y necesita una depilación express!
Shania K.
I have been using these razors only for a little bit now and they have been great so far.. I've noticed that they are a little to expensive for razors but they are great for the price. They are easy to use and I would recommend these to anyone !
Samira e.
Spain, Madrid
BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin as the name says for sensitive skins is ideal. I like it because it removes very good the hair and makes your skin look soft and smooth.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Honestly, might not be the best thing for sensitive thing (shaving in general too). It's a pretty standard razor compared to an average one (not labeled for sensitive skin) and leaves the skin a little red after. I think I might try a different brand.
Sadie C.
Very soft and gentle razors for people will sensitive skin like me. BIC provide good quality and easy to use razors for very affordable prices and I would definitely recommend.
Kellin Y.
No remueve bien el bello, no vale la pena el dinero gastado además es costoso salidria mejor comprar crema depilatoria que es un poco mas costoso, pero también estas cremas no son todas buenas.
Lary B.
Minha mãe compra muito ela e eu uso gosto mais ou menos por que eu acho que ela tem mais facilidade de se cortar, e por outro lado é boa porque as lâminas são bem afiadas eai tira rapidinho
Ally
bic has made nice shavers
ive never had a problem with these razors, usually they would cut through but the rubber on the actual razor helped the skin not get scratched or irritated.