BY BIC #85 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Tara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this shaver. It gives you a smooth finish to shaving and doesn't give me no razor bumps. You have to be gentle though as it's sharp and gets the job done in a very clean way.
Carlita F.
I'm not that fan of this product, it's a little bit thoug. But the results still soft and clear. It's in a good price. It's not my favorite but still effective. I buy this in supermarkets or pharmacies. It's good so I give it a super 7/10
Saffron B.
Coventry
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are okey for one time use but I don't find I get a very close shave with them, they don't feel that sharp. Would be alot better if they had more blades and a closer shave
Elba Annetty R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me encanta esta razuradora es de las más económicas y es muy buena yo tengo una piel muy sensible y esta me ayuda con mi sensibilidad a no irritarme que es lo que normalmente me pasa.
Gissette F.
Las utilizo pocas veces, no me irritan, el filo de las hojas es adecuado, el diseño no es lo mejor, pero cumple su funcion. Son económicas y sirven para el paso, si uno debe salir apurada y necesita una depilación express!
Stephanie M.
Calgary
My husband bought these razors for me and I absolutely love them they’re easy to handle they’re nice and soft and they make my legs feel amazing after highly recommended
Shania K.
I have been using these razors only for a little bit now and they have been great so far.. I've noticed that they are a little to expensive for razors but they are great for the price. They are easy to use and I would recommend these to anyone !
Samira e.
Spain, Madrid
BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin as the name says for sensitive skins is ideal. I like it because it removes very good the hair and makes your skin look soft and smooth.
Sarah W.
Oh baby, are the other reviewers on target or what. This razor is the pits. I didn't have any of my usual razors on hand so I swiped one of my stepmom's Bic Soleils from her pack. It was brand new, totally unused, but totally made a mess out of my legs! It left me with a constellation of tiny little nicks all over my legs that turned into a constellation of tiny little scabs, therefore my gams were undisplayable for some time after. I did not shave especially quickly or carelessly, so this razor must really be of abysmal quality. I should have stopped the second I noticed the damage it was doing, but I just had to keep going and finish the job so by the end I was all sliced up. It all healed eventually, luckily, except for one deeper cut low on my left leg that has turned into a small slightly pitted scar, grrr! And shaving scars take quite a while to fade. I wrote a complaint to the Bicworld website and they sent me a coupon for a free pen product up to $5.99 in value. At least they didn't insult my intelligence by offering me more free Bic razors. Since then I have discovered the Venus Divine and am thrilled with the results there. I'll never go the Bic route again. Anyone else who has had a bad outcome from this baby should complain to the Bicworld site as well so maybe they'll finally do something about these piss-poor garbage razor, like improve them or take them off the market. That probably won't happen though so heed my advice and don't buy them. If you want to go disposable, I think Schick SlimTwins work much better. They're still cheap but there's much less chance of nicking.
Diana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Las mejores afeitadoras que he usado. Son de excelente calidad, dejan la piel tersa sin resequedad, vale la pena comprarlas las recomiendo para toda la familia, hombres y mujeres