BY BIC #84 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Excellent razor. Great value. Close shave with few or no nicks. Would recommend.
Braylee J.
Not good razors. I clicked on the wrong photo. This app has been doing that alot.
Tayler T.
These are the worst things to shave with, cheap, and they cut like no other.
Ruth D.
These are awful!!
Every time I've used these I get so many nicks on my legs it's painful. This happens even when your taking your time or using shaving gel. They are cheap but I would say invest in a more expensive razor if you want nice smooth legs.
I definitely wouldn't recommend
Tara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this shaver. It gives you a smooth finish to shaving and doesn't give me no razor bumps. You have to be gentle though as it's sharp and gets the job done in a very clean way.
Sarah P.
These razors do the job, but if you're pretty hairy (like me haha) you're going to go through these pretty quickly. Even though you get more razors for less money, you still end up going through them a lot quicker.
Lori N.
I have very sensitive skin and break out in hives from shaving. These nice razors seem to cause less hives and offer a close shave that leave my legs feeling extra smooth.
Elismarie T.
Toa Baja Puerto Rico
They are good, affordable and affordable at your price to buy. This brand is known as it is visible to buy in stores. I recommend them, because they are very effective in shaving.
Victoria L.
windsor, ON
I bought a twin pack of these and they lasted two years because I was afraid to shave again. I nicked myself multiple times while using these beasts without noticing until the stinging rinse job. A person with a light deft touch could expertly handle these. Me? Not so much.
Carlita F.
I'm not that fan of this product, it's a little bit thoug. But the results still soft and clear. It's in a good price. It's not my favorite but still effective. I buy this in supermarkets or pharmacies. It's good so I give it a super 7/10