BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Tayler T.
These are the worst things to shave with, cheap, and they cut like no other.
Victoria L.
windsor, ON
I bought a twin pack of these and they lasted two years because I was afraid to shave again. I nicked myself multiple times while using these beasts without noticing until the stinging rinse job. A person with a light deft touch could expertly handle these. Me? Not so much.
Sarah P.
These razors do the job, but if you're pretty hairy (like me haha) you're going to go through these pretty quickly. Even though you get more razors for less money, you still end up going through them a lot quicker.
Elba Annetty R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me encanta esta razuradora es de las más económicas y es muy buena yo tengo una piel muy sensible y esta me ayuda con mi sensibilidad a no irritarme que es lo que normalmente me pasa.
Elismarie T.
Toa Baja Puerto Rico
They are good, affordable and affordable at your price to buy. This brand is known as it is visible to buy in stores. I recommend them, because they are very effective in shaving.
Lori N.
Muskoka
I have very sensitive skin and break out in hives from shaving. These nice razors seem to cause less hives and offer a close shave that leave my legs feeling extra smooth.
Stephanie M.
Calgary
My husband bought these razors for me and I absolutely love them they’re easy to handle they’re nice and soft and they make my legs feel amazing after highly recommended
Diana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Las mejores afeitadoras que he usado. Son de excelente calidad, dejan la piel tersa sin resequedad, vale la pena comprarlas las recomiendo para toda la familia, hombres y mujeres
Carlita F.
I'm not that fan of this product, it's a little bit thoug. But the results still soft and clear. It's in a good price. It's not my favorite but still effective. I buy this in supermarkets or pharmacies. It's good so I give it a super 7/10
Saffron B.
Coventry
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are okey for one time use but I don't find I get a very close shave with them, they don't feel that sharp. Would be alot better if they had more blades and a closer shave