BY BIC #84 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on kmart*
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ehhhh.. these have cut me up more than a few times so I no longer purchase bic brand.
Braylee J.
Not good razors. I clicked on the wrong photo. This app has been doing that alot.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Excellent razor. Great value. Close shave with few or no nicks. Would recommend.
Tayler T.
These are the worst things to shave with, cheap, and they cut like no other.
Becky B.
Lima , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a razor-pretty basic. I like triple blade because I grt fewer nicks, and the nice thing about Bic is that you can find coupons for it and grt it pretty cheap at walmart
Ruth D.
Hereford
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are awful!!
Every time I've used these I get so many nicks on my legs it's painful. This happens even when your taking your time or using shaving gel. They are cheap but I would say invest in a more expensive razor if you want nice smooth legs.
I definitely wouldn't recommend
Sarah P.
These razors do the job, but if you're pretty hairy (like me haha) you're going to go through these pretty quickly. Even though you get more razors for less money, you still end up going through them a lot quicker.
Lori N.
bracebridge, ON
I have very sensitive skin and break out in hives from shaving. These nice razors seem to cause less hives and offer a close shave that leave my legs feeling extra smooth.
Elismarie T.
Toa Baja Puerto Rico
They are good, affordable and affordable at your price to buy. This brand is known as it is visible to buy in stores. I recommend them, because they are very effective in shaving.
Victoria L.
windsor, ON
I bought a twin pack of these and they lasted two years because I was afraid to shave again. I nicked myself multiple times while using these beasts without noticing until the stinging rinse job. A person with a light deft touch could expertly handle these. Me? Not so much.