BY BIC #75 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ceci P.
Este tipo de máquina para depilar es grandiosa para las que tenemos la piel sensible y fácilmente sufrimos irritaciones, con una buena crema para afeitar estas láminas se deslizan muy bien sobre la piel y se lleva consigo casi todos los vellos en la primer pasada!
Ana P.
Did not like this razor at all. It´s not as easy to use as other razors and it takes me more time to get everything off. It´s cheaper and that´s why I went with it, but it is such a pain to use that I rather spend more on a better razor. I wouldn´t recommend it.
Leire H.

It really is very respectful of the skin, my skin is too sensitive, I found it very comfortable shave with this razor. They should make a style Venus, with interchangeable heads so that it can be used longer, because their life time seemed very short to me.
Abbie N.
A very simple product that does what it says on the packaging. It is very easy to use and gets the job done and doesn't take up much room in the shower. Definitely met my expectations. It hasn't revolutionised my shaving routine but it gets the job done.
Jasmine C.
This is a pretty good product for a disposable razor that claims to be good for sensitive skin. My skin is really sensitive when I shaved my legs and this razor has never caused a breakout. The razors tend to stay sharp for longer than most disposables.
thais s.
muy buena , no lastima para nada la piel es super suave y desaparece todos los vellos hasta los mas pequeños la e comprado muchas veces y sin duda la seguiría comprando porque acaba muy bien con todos los vellos y sin lastimar que es lo que mas me gusta
Tayla M.
I would never buy another type again after buying this! Super cost effective and works like a charm. I hardly ever cut my legs after I started using these. Compared to other brands, this one comes out on top. I recommend it to all my friends who shave.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Honestly, might not be the best thing for sensitive thing (shaving in general too). It's a pretty standard razor compared to an average one (not labeled for sensitive skin) and leaves the skin a little red after. I think I might try a different brand.
Camila U.
Como não uso sempre (só utilizo em emergências) essa lâmina cumpriu bem o seu papel. veio bem afiada e deixou a pele lisa. Cumpriu com o "prometido". Comprei em uma farmácia próxima de casa que eu costumo frequentar. Com certeza compraria novamente!
Yolenda P.
Great for sensitive skin.
Gives a lovely close shave and is a great dupe for Venus or Schick.
The razors are very simple and easy to use.
These razors are available at most beauty supplies and drugstores.
I would certainly recommend it to others.