BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie W.
I love these products because who doesn't like to feel just shaved skin? But they always make sure to get everything and I think that's always the best.
Leslie R.
Tulare, CA
I don't really like these I always seem to hurt myself while shaving they should really work on that.
Bethany R.
Saint Peters, MO
I like the lower cost of these razors. They seem to do a good job and don't get slimy if I leave them in the shower.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
It's great and has a sharp razor on it which is great for smooth legs. I would say yes because I have sensitive skin. I bought them at Wal-Mart and sometimes Marshalls. Yeah they are easy to use just be careful and don't cut your self. Like other products they're good but just some products people already know what they like.
Sarah W.
Oh baby, are the other reviewers on target or what. This razor is the pits. I didn't have any of my usual razors on hand so I swiped one of my stepmom's Bic Soleils from her pack. It was brand new, totally unused, but totally made a mess out of my legs! It left me with a constellation of tiny little nicks all over my legs that turned into a constellation of tiny little scabs, therefore my gams were undisplayable for some time after. I did not shave especially quickly or carelessly, so this razor must really be of abysmal quality. I should have stopped the second I noticed the damage it was doing, but I just had to keep going and finish the job so by the end I was all sliced up. It all healed eventually, luckily, except for one deeper cut low on my left leg that has turned into a small slightly pitted scar, grrr! And shaving scars take quite a while to fade. I wrote a complaint to the Bicworld website and they sent me a coupon for a free pen product up to $5.99 in value. At least they didn't insult my intelligence by offering me more free Bic razors. Since then I have discovered the Venus Divine and am thrilled with the results there. I'll never go the Bic route again. Anyone else who has had a bad outcome from this baby should complain to the Bicworld site as well so maybe they'll finally do something about these piss-poor garbage razor, like improve them or take them off the market. That probably won't happen though so heed my advice and don't buy them. If you want to go disposable, I think Schick SlimTwins work much better. They're still cheap but there's much less chance of nicking.
Marie-Death S.
Winnipeg
This is a decent disposable razor. Actually, it's the best disposable I've used. I generally don't use disposable razors, but I keep one of these packed away for emergencies and travelling. They don't leave my legs looking like Edward Scissorhands was feeling me up, which is the usual with other disposable razors! I still find my legs get pretty dry with use, but my skin is particularly dry and sensitive at the best of times, so it's basically a given.
Grace A.
I'd rather use a straight razor. I'm not sure if I just got an exceptionally bad pack or not, but these razors gave me my only case of razor burn. I ended up throwing them out instead of continuing to use them. It was especially disappointing because I wasn't really expecting anything that great, and it still managed to be disappointing.
Cesia V.
What I like about this razor is that it leaves my skin so irritated after shaving as the gel that bring built makes it not so aggressive but this gel is just too fast on the second or third wash and you start disintegrate that is bad, but it is an easy and fast method to use for when I'm late and the best is that it is painless
Erin G.
Keansburg, NJ
I love these BIC razors because they are inexpensive and disposable. I use them a couple times and they work great. Once I have used them about 3 or 4 times I get rid of it and take a new one out of the package. For me this is perfect. The price is great for the amount of use I get out of them.
Brogan H.
London, ['', '', '']
I always have these in my bathroom. My skin is super sensitive and I need to change razors often, so having these are so helpful. They are reasonably priced and don't wear down fast. They don't leave my skin feeling irritated, and are lightweight and disposable so they are great for traveling!