BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Maria Conchita N.
Medley, FL
it's really at a good price, you can find it everywhere in EEUU, afgfordable for sure...
Vicnalis H.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Great, something to solve in the moment, cheap, pink, sharp enough to shave the hairs...
jonise l.
worst razors ever. I always get cut up ad i don't like it. I had to switch to man razors
Cambridge A.
I love these! I have very sensitive skin & it doesn't leave razor bumps at all thank god!
Sydney D.
Frankfort, KY

Decent razor, not much movement but gets the job done. Can be used as a face razor though
Kei L.
Jacksonville
I think this is a good razor cause it leaves my legs nice. I always buy them from Walmart
Elizabeth G.
Always use these razors. never got a cut. bic has become a very good company in products.
Nicole W.
Gilbert, AZ
6 stars if I could. Works welland keeps legs smooth. Underarms as well. My go to razors.
Cynthia R.
It's A Great And Affordable Produce. Me And My Family Use It Very Often! I Recommend It.
bernice m.
Cleveland, TX
Good razers for an even better price. Don't go dull fast and have a give a great shave.