BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Cesia V.
Cesia V.
What I like about this razor is that it leaves my skin so irritated after shaving as the gel that bring built makes it not so aggressive but this gel is just too fast on the second or third wash and you start disintegrate that is bad, but it is an easy and fast method to use for when I'm late and the best is that it is painless
Erin G.
Erin G.
Keansburg, NJ
I love these BIC razors because they are inexpensive and disposable. I use them a couple times and they work great. Once I have used them about 3 or 4 times I get rid of it and take a new one out of the package. For me this is perfect. The price is great for the amount of use I get out of them.
Brogan H.
Brogan H.
London, ['', '', '']
Wellness Guru Expert
I always have these in my bathroom. My skin is super sensitive and I need to change razors often, so having these are so helpful. They are reasonably priced and don't wear down fast. They don't leave my skin feeling irritated, and are lightweight and disposable so they are great for traveling!
Emilly M.
Emilly M.
Usei esse produto por muito tempo e adorei a sua qualidade, porque além do produto ser de alta qualidade com três laminas que faz a remoção do pelo mais rápido, não deixa a pele ressecada deixa super macia e lisinha, super recommendo porque este produto é excelente é um dos melhores que usei.
Judith R.
Judith R.
To be honest, the fact that the razor is pink was the only reason that I had to buy it at first. But it does feel great in my skin and it feels good afterwards. My skin is quite sensitive so I'm a bit picky for this kind of products. I would recommend this to you if your skin is sensitive!
Ceci P.
Ceci P.
Este tipo de máquina para depilar es grandiosa para las que tenemos la piel sensible y fácilmente sufrimos irritaciones, con una buena crema para afeitar estas láminas se deslizan muy bien sobre la piel y se lleva consigo casi todos los vellos en la primer pasada!
Ana P.
Ana P.
Did not like this razor at all. It´s not as easy to use as other razors and it takes me more time to get everything off. It´s cheaper and that´s why I went with it, but it is such a pain to use that I rather spend more on a better razor. I wouldn´t recommend it.
Leire H.
Leire H.

It really is very respectful of the skin, my skin is too sensitive, I found it very comfortable shave with this razor. They should make a style Venus, with interchangeable heads so that it can be used longer, because their life time seemed very short to me.
Abbie N.
Abbie N.
A very simple product that does what it says on the packaging. It is very easy to use and gets the job done and doesn't take up much room in the shower. Definitely met my expectations. It hasn't revolutionised my shaving routine but it gets the job done.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
This is a pretty good product for a disposable razor that claims to be good for sensitive skin. My skin is really sensitive when I shaved my legs and this razor has never caused a breakout. The razors tend to stay sharp for longer than most disposables.