BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kathy L.
Marietta, GA
It's alright. Nothing special. Would rather use men's razor though.
I like that it's cheap

Erica F.
Gladstone, OR
These give me like 10, 000 knicks. They cut me so much. I'm never repurchasing this product
Anii S.
Chester, PA
Give A Somewhat Smooth Finish , its not the best razor but it is also not the wost. Try it
DaShawn H.
They're good but could be better and they don't last. I think the blades should be bigger.
Lori T.
Portland
Did not like this product ! Left rash after shaving! Irritated skin! Would not recommend !
Kelly S.
Jefferson, OH
I didn't find this razor any different than a men's Bic razor except it might dull quicker.
Kaitlyn R.
These are for "sensitive" skin but I've never had worse razor burn than when I used these.
Donna S.
Mayflower, AR
These are just right for my legs and underarms. They do not leave any irritation or redness
Kei L.
Jacksonville
I think this is a good razor cause it leaves my legs nice. I always buy them from Walmart
Vicnalis H.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Great, something to solve in the moment, cheap, pink, sharp enough to shave the hairs...