BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
linda s.
Corvallis, OR
great razors for sensitive skin, I use them all the time and have no problem with itchy skin after use
Abbie R.
great for a disposable razor. inexpensive so if you've gone on a trip and forgot to pack your razor, this is a great one to pick up at the drug store as a substitute. lacks flexibility in the movement of the razor, but great for a couple of days.
Danielle D.
Kingsville, TX
I have extremely sensitive skin so I always have trouble finding the right kind of razor but this is definitely my go to! Especially for the price! Happy skin, happy gal!
Scarlet F.
usos diferentes marcas de razuradoras y me encanta estas razuradoras para usarlas en mi cuerpo por sus hojillas y el acabado del bello no te deja nada ni una sola puntita de bello deja la piel super lisa
Angelica B.
East Hartford, CT
I love this and my husband too. This said that is for sensitive skin but work nice. It is more better that other for mens. It is 3 shaver so you finish pretty and soft. Try this it is good and not to spensive
Tum W.
Oak Lawn, IL
Very affordable and easy to use. After a few uses all you have to do it throw it out and get a new one.
nura r.
Cleveland, OH
BIC Comfort 3 Shaver For Women Sensitive Skin real is a wonderful shaver for sensitive skin doesn't provide razor burns or bumps when I'm finish shaving my legs and bikini area the only problem I have with this shaver is that i do end up being nicked a couple of times because of the shaver's sharp edges which make for a very uncomfortable experience.
Maryelis F.
Me gusto mucho, deja la piel suave y sin irritar, la recomiendo es bastante buena para pieles sensibles.
Cori M.
Gilbert, AZ
I like these razors a lot. They are by far my favorite razors that I have used. The handle is much nicer than some of the other brands that I have used.
Adrienne H.
Hamilton, OH
Amazing! Awesome for skin! Easy to use! Amazing for my sensitive skin! It doesn't cause any irritation