BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
nastashia G.
nastashia G.
Goodrich, TX
I hate buying these they always give my razor burn don't seem to get that close save only buy them because there cheap but haven't bought them in a while
Molly R.
Molly R.
Deltona, FL
They are super cheap and made for sensitive skin which is great!! My skin is super sensitive and these help tremendously
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
The depilation in women is fundamental since the guards outside of those pelitos that we do not want them to see, I as a woman use this product in specific and that is elaborated for the woman and perfect perfectly in the part that we use it
Daiana G.
Daiana G.
Leominster, MA
I prefer using men razors it avoids the bumps but these are perfect for someone who has sensative skin
Liz G.
Liz G.
Rialto , CA
They do the job which is great , keeps me smooth . Would recommend shaving cream first , if it then it takes longer to shave
Cora V.
Cora V.
Crossett, AR
Pretty good for a disposable. It's not really usable after 1 use. For the price you pay it's pretty good.
Harley M.
Harley M.
Dawsonville, GA
Great cut and not full. Pink is my personal favorite and love how this glides onto my skin:) I would recommend this to every women out there
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Oh baby, are the other reviewers on target or what. This razor is the pits. I didn't have any of my usual razors on hand so I swiped one of my stepmom's Bic Soleils from her pack. It was brand new, totally unused, but totally made a mess out of my legs! It left me with a constellation of tiny little nicks all over my legs that turned into a constellation of tiny little scabs, therefore my gams were undisplayable for some time after. I did not shave especially quickly or carelessly, so this razor must really be of abysmal quality. I should have stopped the second I noticed the damage it was doing, but I just had to keep going and finish the job so by the end I was all sliced up. It all healed eventually, luckily, except for one deeper cut low on my left leg that has turned into a small slightly pitted scar, grrr! And shaving scars take quite a while to fade. I wrote a complaint to the Bicworld website and they sent me a coupon for a free pen product up to $5.99 in value. At least they didn't insult my intelligence by offering me more free Bic razors. Since then I have discovered the Venus Divine and am thrilled with the results there. I'll never go the Bic route again. Anyone else who has had a bad outcome from this baby should complain to the Bicworld site as well so maybe they'll finally do something about these piss-poor garbage razor, like improve them or take them off the market. That probably won't happen though so heed my advice and don't buy them. If you want to go disposable, I think Schick SlimTwins work much better. They're still cheap but there's much less chance of nicking.
Marie-Death S.
Marie-Death S.
Winnipeg
This is a decent disposable razor. Actually, it's the best disposable I've used. I generally don't use disposable razors, but I keep one of these packed away for emergencies and travelling. They don't leave my legs looking like Edward Scissorhands was feeling me up, which is the usual with other disposable razors! I still find my legs get pretty dry with use, but my skin is particularly dry and sensitive at the best of times, so it's basically a given.
Grace A.
Grace A.
I'd rather use a straight razor. I'm not sure if I just got an exceptionally bad pack or not, but these razors gave me my only case of razor burn. I ended up throwing them out instead of continuing to use them. It was especially disappointing because I wasn't really expecting anything that great, and it still managed to be disappointing.