BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jen A.
Odessa, FL
These razors are nothing special. The colors and shape are nice but they dull and rust quickly.
Kristina K.
Antelope, CA
These are awful and not comfortable as the name would suggest very ineffective for shaving legs
Breanna S.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not as comfortable as I expected. Only a couple swipes on my leg and then it starts to irritate
Njeri H.
Jamaica, NY
Defintely repurchasing. Makes shaving on my sensitive skin easy and painless. Highly recommend
Daisy T.
Works really good, always gives a good shave I like to buy this product whenever I need them!
Amy H.
Lyndhurst, VA
I use this razor every day. It cuts the hair real well. It leaves me feeling soft and smooth
Kate S.
Beverly, MA
I'm currently using these now and I love them but they do get pretty dull after a couple uses
MARQUITA J.
This is a really good shaver, it smooth and really get the done for really close clean shave
SARAH K.
Glendale, Arizona
Amazingly product get them every month n it works great n wonderful n shave the right amount
Sofia A.
A very close and clean shave. My mom had these and I stole one from here, one of my favorites