BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Vanessa A.
Works nicely. Does exactly what it is meant to do. Affordable. It also does not hurt when I use it.
Angela D.
Cibolo, TX
Leaves the area shaved soft and smooth. Doesn't give rash or dry skin. Would recommend to anyone
Mady T.
Palm Coast , FL
Makes life easier I love this product. Smooth legs are my goals and this works. Defiantly buy it
Anitra W.
West Memphis, AR
These razors shave very close to your skin to make sure you remove all the hair and not too dull.
Jennifer B.
Need smooth legs? On a budget? Great for traveling!! Silky, smooth legs!! Check these out today!!
Kelly W.
Puyallup, WA
I have used Buc all my life and I trust this brand with my shaving needs. The price is good too.
Tyler S.
Long Beach, CA
Gets a pretty good shave but sometimes it won't catch it all that good but pretty fair product
Hallie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I have very sensitive skin and though these razors did the job I was often cut with the blade.
Fran B.
Windsor, VA
BIC Comfort Shaver is cheap and gets the jobs done with mimimal fuss. Will continue to purchase
Miranda A.
Marysville, WA
Great for on the go or last min. Needs! Close cut and nice and sharp! Leaves skin smooth finish