BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Box Elder, SD
My winter skin is so bad this time of year but these razors feel awesome and dont chap up my skin!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Clarksville, PA
These were junk. They Became dull almost instantly. Left me with a ton of nicks. Pulled and tugged. I switched to men's razors because of this razor.
Sadie R.
Sadie R.
Granger, IN
I have terribly sensitive skin and always manage to cut myself in the shower with almost any razor! It gets so frustrating but then I found these. They are great and do not break my skin out! I highly recommend to any woman who needs a good, staple razor
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
Since having my daughter my skin has become delicate. I have had a rough time trying to find razors that work and I came across these. If you have sensitive skin these are amazing and if you use the sensitive shave gel even better. I will keep buying these. You can find them at Walmart and Target they might be other places but I haven't looked or been anywhere.
mary A.
mary A.
Kernersville, NC
I personally do not like these razors. I always seem to cut myself with them at first, and they go dull after about 3 uses.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
Works how a disposible razor should however i will buy the men's ones next time which would the same without paying a premium for pink "girl" razors
cheryl s.
cheryl s.
Mount Airy, NC
I like the razors for sensitive skin. My legs are very dry and sensitive. These razors allow me to shave with my favorite shaving creams and leave my legs feeling nice and clean without skin irritation. I sometimes stock up on these Bic supplies when i find coupons.
Ixbel G.
Ixbel G.
Los Angeles, CA
It was to rough. I didn't like them. They didn't last long. I got cut. They also gave me razor bumbs
Abby B.
Abby B.
I would recommend this razor if you were traveling and forgot your razor or needed to buy one for the weekend. I wouldn't use it long term or everyday. It does the job but doesn't leave a smooth finish and it's very easy to knick or cut your legs.
Tayler T.
Tayler T.
These are the worst things to shave with, cheap, and they cut like no other.