BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Catie C.
I always buy into products marketed for 'sensitive skin,' and these do deliver. They don't irritate skin. However, because they only have three blades, they don't last as long or shave as close as other brands. They are affordable though, so I would probably buy again.
Mary Kate L.
Wdm, IA
These are the razors I buy when I need to have a good razor without the hefty price. They work well, without paying an arm and a leg.

They also come in packages, which makes it easier to buy for a month at a time.

I would buy again, and I would recommend to others.
Laura A.
Libertyville, IA
These are ok. They do get the job done and are very cheap compared to most other razors out there. I think they could improve a bit on the sensitive skin part, though.

Bottom line: If you are strapped for cash but really need to shave shave, these might be for you.
Alexandria J.
New Alexandria, PA
Bic gets the job done, but it butchers your leg in the meantime. I have tried these in several forms, usually only when I had to when I forgot my Venus razor. Each time, I almost had wished I hadn't shaved my legs at all. Save yourself, your sanity, and your legs!
Cruz S.
Santa Rosa, TX
Since I'm a student with a budget but still want to stay smooth this works really good smooth like a baby. Very easy to use while in the shower. It's also very safe. I use it every five days at least. And if I have a major event. Super satisfied. Will keep buying.
Coppelia A.
Kingwood, TX
This has been one of my favorite razors to use! I have sensitive skin that tends to break out if I shave too often (and during the summer, it's kind of a need!) I appreciate that this razor was soft on my skin and reduced the breakouts/bumps. Definitely recommend!
Darlene R.
I know, they say do not shave your underarms, but these work for me when I get lazy to use a depilatory. When I use a fresh blade, sometimes it can be too sharp and cut my skin. These do not do that. The only thing is that they do rust and get dull rather quickly.
Kailey F.
Muncie, IN
This razor lasts a relatively long time. I can probably get two or three months of shaving out of it - keeping in mind I don't shave my legs that often. Didn't have too many instances of cutting or scraping my legs on accident. I'm satisfied with the experience.
Jennifer R.
I bought this for my 12 year old daughter who is learning to shave for the first time. She loves this razor. never has razor burn, gets into all the nooks and crannies behind the knees and by ankles and armpits without irritation or cuts. Easy to handle and use.
Reb L.
Atlanta, GA
This is my go to razor when I run out and realize I need something fast! It's inexpensive and easy to use. I'm a klutz and I hardly cut myself with this razor. It gets the job done and I even trust it in sensitive areas. It's sharp enough but not gonna kill you