BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Corinne D.
Glen Head, NY
This product is okay. It's cheap so that when you are in a bind and need a quick shave, its easy to find and buy. It's not very soft on the skin and is easy to cut your leg. It's not bendable so its hard to shave in hard to reach areas. This razor leaves your skin a little dry. I would only recommend this if you are in a pinch and are away somewhere for the night since its cheap, but don't use it as your every day razor.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always have troubles with throw away razors, they make my razor burn the worse and the blades get dole not to long after buying them. They are affordable, but honestly it is better to pay more for refillable razors because the blades last longer and in the long run you save money. I like bic brand though, just not for me.
Camille Q.
Parksville , Ky
These razors are great for the price and does what a razor should do, they are gentle and smooth, however they do not last long i used mine for about two weeks but you get what you paid for. i would recommend these to anyone who is looking for something that is not to high priced and who is OK with a basic razor.
Andrea S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
In my opinion this razer is very hard on skin comparing it to Gillette or venus I would not recommend this product. I bought it at walmart because it was a good price for three of them but believe me, it is better to spend a little more in better products than to save a little money and end up with irritated legs!
Rebekah M.
Florence, SC
This razor works mediocre at best. I have thick body hair and I have a lot of it so a razor has to be the best to get through both of my legs without getting dull. This razor didn't make the cut. It did one leg fine but by the time I got to the second leg it was struggling. It left a pretty nasty razor rash.
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are your typical cheap razor; very inexpensive and very easy to find. They aren't the most comfortable or luxurious razors out there, but they work in a pinch. Super easy to use (like any other razor). I would buy again if, for whatever reason, I didn't have money for a nicer razor. I don't have sensitive skin so I can't say how much it helps with that.
Houa Zeng X.
Saint Paul, MN
It shaves but the texture of the handle is too stiff and I get cut from it more than others that I've tried. I've used it for a month and and I've stopped using it. The result was not as great as I thought it'd be. I'm not very satisfied with this product but it works when you have nothing else.
Tasha G.
Eatonton, GA
This is a go to favorite of mine. I am actually able to use this inexpensive shaver with just my body wash and it doesn't cut or leave a mark. It does wonders for my underarm hair as well as my 'special area'. It doesn't leave annoying hair bumps after being shaved and lasts a pretty long time.
Iyndsay I.
Old stand by is still my go to. Great value and these little guys do what they are ment to do, clean close shave and not cut up your legs. I have been using these since my mother shared her stash as a teenager. Cant go wrong w a great product that has been around for so long.
Catie C.
I always buy into products marketed for 'sensitive skin,' and these do deliver. They don't irritate skin. However, because they only have three blades, they don't last as long or shave as close as other brands. They are affordable though, so I would probably buy again.