BY BIC #81 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Amber G.
Ashland City, TN
These are an okay product. My only complaint is how bulky the razor part is so it’s hard. Inexpensive
Lyndsay W.
Lodi, NY
I enjoy using the sensitive skin razors because they don't irritate my skin or cause razor bumps/burn
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect go senditoskin i always nick myself so this is awesome absolutely love this affordable razor
Esther G.
Pink !! Sturdy, affordable and disposable!! What not to love!! Does not irritate your sensitive skin!
Brianna B.
Box Elder, SD
My winter skin is so bad this time of year but these razors feel awesome and dont chap up my skin!
Kimberly R.
Hemet, CA
Love this shaver. It works great for all my areas I like to keep shaved. Leaves me a smooth finish.
Vanessa A.
Works nicely. Does exactly what it is meant to do. Affordable. It also does not hurt when I use it.
KRISTIN B.
Fayetteville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not so great but ok for the price. Dull quickly and didn't seem to do all that well to begin with.
Sarah P.
Maple Shade, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
While other bic razors have been okay for me, these were too rough and did not do well on my skin.
Michelle R.
Spring, TX
This product gets the job done. Works well with coconut oil. I also like the color choice as well.