BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
mary A.
Kernersville, NC
I personally do not like these razors. I always seem to cut myself with them at first, and they go dull after about 3 uses.
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
Works how a disposible razor should however i will buy the men's ones next time which would the same without paying a premium for pink "girl" razors
cheryl s.
Mount Airy, NC
I like the razors for sensitive skin. My legs are very dry and sensitive. These razors allow me to shave with my favorite shaving creams and leave my legs feeling nice and clean without skin irritation. I sometimes stock up on these Bic supplies when i find coupons.
Kathy L.
The depilation in women is fundamental since the guards outside of those pelitos that we do not want them to see, I as a woman use this product in specific and that is elaborated for the woman and perfect perfectly in the part that we use it
Daiana G.
Leominster, MA
I prefer using men razors it avoids the bumps but these are perfect for someone who has sensative skin
Liz G.
Rialto , CA
They do the job which is great , keeps me smooth . Would recommend shaving cream first , if it then it takes longer to shave
Harley M.
Dawsonville, GA
Great cut and not full. Pink is my personal favorite and love how this glides onto my skin:) I would recommend this to every women out there
Krystal J.
Canton, OH
They work I use them because they are cheap and work I do notice that I get my cuts with these ones.
Krista M.
Sparks, Nevada
Isn't really for sensitive skin they hurt me and made me bleed many times. They are super cheep and will not recommend to those with really sensitive skin.
Leslie R.
Tulare, CA
I don't really like these I always seem to hurt myself while shaving they should really work on that.