BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Michelle M.
Topeka, KS
With this razor, I didn't have any problems with nicking my skin. It left my legs smooth, not prickly
Brianna B.
Box Elder, SD
My winter skin is so bad this time of year but these razors feel awesome and dont chap up my skin!
Kimberly R.
Hemet, CA
Love this shaver. It works great for all my areas I like to keep shaved. Leaves me a smooth finish.
Michelle R.
Spring, TX
This product gets the job done. Works well with coconut oil. I also like the color choice as well.
aaliyah M.
Baton Rouge, LA
The reason I bought this product was one they have awesome razors and because of my sensitive skin.
alexis l.
Sebring, FL
Not really for me.maybe cause i have really thick hair? seemed to pull a lot and cause razor bumps.
Sarah P.
Maple Shade, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
While other bic razors have been okay for me, these were too rough and did not do well on my skin.
KRISTIN B.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not so great but ok for the price. Dull quickly and didn't seem to do all that well to begin with.
Natalie R.
Santa Ana, CA
Why tho. Smh no. They makin me write. :/ ok I guess stfuuuuuu omg no /: mm ok again no there is not
Drielle B.
Austin, TX
Não gostei muito, porque não são tão afiados pra depilar o corpo, especialmente a parte da virilha