BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Charlotte, NC
I take these with me every time I travel. They dull quickly (hence why I use them when traveling and not everyday) but are great for the few days you're away from home. Plus, one less thing you have to bring home!
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Hummelstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my go to shaver. I do use it multiple time instead of a one time use because it's still very sharp.
Emma G.
Emma G.
when ever i for get to buy a razor, i go to the drug store and pick up this type. there not the best razor but they get the job done
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Marysville, WA
Great for on the go or last min. Needs! Close cut and nice and sharp! Leaves skin smooth finish
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Purchase these frequently and boy do they do wonders! Removes hair with no problem and are a reasonable price.
johanna f.
johanna f.
Is good and is for sensitive skin the only I don't like I need to pass like 2 times or more to see result .
Enlyn D.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I think it's good, I only shave with a three-prong razor because it removes all hairs and leaves the skin soft
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
I really like these! They're not too harsh and they don't rust fast. I use a blade for a week or so before switching.
Angelique L.
Angelique L.
Alvada
For a disposable razor, this one gets top marks. Not only did it not irritate my skin, it left a very clean shave.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Oro Valley, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
When I first started shaving this is what my mom would bring home, it is really nice for getting the hair cleanly off, doesn't nick your skin if anything it glides over it!