BY BIC #46 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kellie S.
Romeoville, IL
I like to get shaving over with and for it not to take forever in the shower I love this razor because it makes the process quick and easy without the fuss
Taylor S.
Elyria, OH
super cheap but also don't really work after 1-2 uses. If I'm going on a trip I buy these so I can just throw them away and leave them wherever I am and only spend a few bucks in the process.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I recently purchased this brand and I cut myself all over. I wouldn't think that a 3 blade could do such damage. I was not impressed.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
This is one of my go to shaver. I do use it multiple time instead of a one time use because it's still very sharp.
johanna f.
Is good and is for sensitive skin the only I don't like I need to pass like 2 times or more to see result .
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
I think it's good, I only shave with a three-prong razor because it removes all hairs and leaves the skin soft
Cierra C.
I really like these! They're not too harsh and they don't rust fast. I use a blade for a week or so before switching.
Alexis P.
Oro Valley, AZ
When I first started shaving this is what my mom would bring home, it is really nice for getting the hair cleanly off, doesn't nick your skin if anything it glides over it!
Jessica Y.
Clarksville, PA
These were junk. They Became dull almost instantly. Left me with a ton of nicks. Pulled and tugged. I switched to men's razors because of this razor.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
Since having my daughter my skin has become delicate. I have had a rough time trying to find razors that work and I came across these. If you have sensitive skin these are amazing and if you use the sensitive shave gel even better. I will keep buying these. You can find them at Walmart and Target they might be other places but I haven't looked or been anywhere.