BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Desiree C.
Kittanning, PA
Perfect t razor to hold on to that allows you to get a close shave without getting cut and nicked up.
Sam S.
This razor worked, but after one use it got rusty and cut my skin. Not bad, but only for 1 time use.
Marina B.
Erlanger, KY
Shaves okay but not the best one out there honestly. but it gets the job done when you're in a hurry
Amber G.
Ashland City, TN
These are an okay product. My only complaint is how bulky the razor part is so it’s hard. Inexpensive
Krystal J.
Canton, OH
They work I use them because they are cheap and work I do notice that I get my cuts with these ones.
Alice B.
Norton, VA
These shavers work well and are not too pricey. Other blades have nicked me up. These do not do that.
Melissa C.
Round Rock, TX
Love these disposable razors. Provide a very close shave without any irritation. Economical as well!
Leslie R.
Tulare, CA
I don't really like these I always seem to hurt myself while shaving they should really work on that.
Ixbel G.
Los Angeles, CA
It was to rough. I didn't like them. They didn't last long. I got cut. They also gave me razor bumbs
Miranda M.
Oxnard, CA
I love this hand shahs basis sjdnsjs shd DJ Sjdndjnn d Iskenderun did cvs dbhd f chubs Sjdndjnn shahs