BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Anita W.
Anita W.
Who likes hairy legs? No one, right? Well, this is the product for you. Leaves legs feeling oh so soft & not hairy!
Keri R.
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
Completely horrible and got dull really fast, like after a couple of uses. Definitely wouldn't buy them again.
Arianna W.
Arianna W.
New Hartford, NY
Perfectly removes all hair on skin! Not too sharp but does the job. Perfect for sensitive skin, I've never had any problems and I have extremely sensitive skin
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Mcallen, TX
My mum usually buys these because their cheaper and they do the job for the most of the time I personally likes use them as a daily but !!
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Romeoville, IL
I like to get shaving over with and for it not to take forever in the shower I love this razor because it makes the process quick and easy without the fuss
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
These have worked great for me! They are easy to use, comfortable to hold, look great, and very effective! I use it every other day or so, and they last pretty long. They are affordable and great for women who have sensitive skin! I am very satisfied!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Elyria, OH
super cheap but also don't really work after 1-2 uses. If I'm going on a trip I buy these so I can just throw them away and leave them wherever I am and only spend a few bucks in the process.
asdfa sd f a.
asdfa sd f a.
Honestly? If you see a pink disposable razor, head for the plain colored men's version. You usually pay more for the exact same item when it comes to pink/women's razors.
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently purchased this brand and I cut myself all over. I wouldn't think that a 3 blade could do such damage. I was not impressed.
Liz O.
Liz O.
Temple, TX
I love this! Since I have sensitive skin, the razor does not irritate my legs. I like how smooth my legs end up.