BY BIC #76 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ashli A.
Ashli A.
Marietta, GA
Havent sued BIC since the start of my hair removal career. All I can remember is that I cut myself a lot and never felt AS SMOOTH as I wanted to (probably because I was scared of cutting myself). I'm sure the product has evolved but I did too and now my shaving nees are met most currently by Venus
Penny H.
Penny H.
Texarkana, TX
Smoothe cut close cut leave underarms and legs , I several different ones of this product and like them all
Marie S.
Marie S.
I liked this shaver over many others, I just don't understand why they are so expensive. Otherwise, they worked well.
Dana E.
Dana E.
Hobbs, NM
they are very pretty and confortable to use and they are cery gentle with delicate skin i like them and you dont cut yourself and they dont irritate your skin
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Wasco, CA
I have been loyal to this brand since middle school, I have tried other brands. However this brand has always left me with a smooth finish and I haven't found another brand that worked well for me.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Mayflower, AR
These are just right for my legs and underarms. They do not leave any irritation or redness
Annabelle J.
Annabelle J.
Olin, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I have really sensitive skin so it's nice to see a product marketing to my skin. However I still had a couple of issues with razor bumps and stuff. Better than most razors but still a bit rough for my skin.
Connie H.
Connie H.
Johnson City, TN
Cheap but get the job done. I usually buy at walmart because they are cheap. Not much more to say about razors
Jaci B.
Jaci B.
Mandan, ND
This is a pretty good razor I like the number of razors and aloe in it. It is easy to use and flexible around the curves. I purchase this product and walmart or target. it did meet my expectations and is good for traveling. I would purchase this again.
Paula J.
Paula J.
I do have sensitive skin, thus I chose this brand, It is readily available, easy to use and simply does a great jobs shaving what I need to have shaved, I do not feel that paying more would yield better results. These razors do the job and I would purchase again.