BY BIC #47 in Women's Razors

For sensitive skin Now scented! see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Leslie C.
Harlingen, TX
Great razors at a fair price. Nice moisture strips and didn't irritate my skin. A nice smooth shave.
Cassandra P.
Amarillo, TX
This razor will leave you with razor bumps and cuts along your leg. I do not recommend this product.
Kerin H.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is what I use the most. They shave down to. Bare skin without cutting. They don't cost to much.
Alicia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Truthfully i used to use these awhile ago but now im using all organic shavers that are cruelty free
margarita c.
Dallas, TX
it is good in the shower and shave my legs when i get out . Also buy my husband his own for his face
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect go senditoskin i always nick myself so this is awesome absolutely love this affordable razor
Lyndsay W.
Lodi, NY
I enjoy using the sensitive skin razors because they don't irritate my skin or cause razor bumps/burn
Brittany I.
New York
The blades wear out pretty quick , the first use is prettt ok but after that it doesn't feel the same
Vanessa A.
Lancaster, CA
Always the cheapest and gets things done I use conditioner to shave and comes out smooth all the time
Esther G.
Pink !! Sturdy, affordable and disposable!! What not to love!! Does not irritate your sensitive skin!